Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has been the greatest frontman ever?

Spiritinthesky

Quaaludes became increasingly popular as a recreational drug in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The drug was used during sexual activity because of heightened sensitivity and lowered inhibition coupled with relaxation and euphoria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methaqualone

Exactly!!!! When you're on a handful of ludes it don't matter much where you stick it. Certainly isn't any evidence of a sexual preference beyond just sex.

methaqualone_summary1.jpg

Quaaludes became increasingly popular as a recreational drug in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The drug was used during sexual activity because of heightened sensitivity and lowered inhibition coupled with relaxation and euphoria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methaqualone

Well, I can see how that definitively proves Mick Jagger was gay.

I am pretty sure he ate a hot dog or two,, famously David Bowie's.. (rumor is he wronte Angie for Bowie's wife after they got caught in the sack.)

But in my experience, a Quaalude was like drinking a quart of Jack in one sitting without the queasiness.

But you're every BIT as wasted. Anyone who can have sex on one of those ought to be able to poke anything without repurcussion.

~Bang

For anyone and everyone that thinks David Lee Roth is the greatest frontman ever.

That was awful.

I saw VH on their first headlining tour, and he was great.

i saw them on their second tour, and he was OK.

I saw them once more (around Diver Down), and he was such a caricature of himself that I actually left early. Worst show I've ever seen.

~Bang

Bruce Dickinson, 53 years old and still kicking ass.

Rock: David Lee Roth

Neither will ever get the credit they deserve, but I agree on both counts.

Roth is nowhere close to the best singer but he was an awesome frontman. Dickinson is simply amazing at everything he does.

C'mon, It's Freddie Mercury, hands down.

He was such an incredible front man that millions of straight people didn't even care that he was obviously gay as hell.

You see all the love Rob Halford is getting in this thread?

~Bang

I think Priest is a little to obscure to play around with the likes of the Stones, Queen, The Who, etc. That aside, the set o lungs on that little guy could probably drown out all the rest combined. I do love me some Priest.

Halford had pipes, but do you really think his voice was better than Mercurys?

My absolute favorite is Robert Plant. I love Freddie Mercury and Steven Tyler, though. Jagger was great too. Paul Rodgers from Free and Bad Company is pretty good.

I'm definitely not a fan of Bono nor Brian Johnson.

Some more contemporary greats that I like are Julian Casalancas of The Strokes, Alex Turner of Arcic Monkeys, and Nic Cester of JET.

Archived