Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dudes I think are sexy.

Westbrook36

Bradley Cooper is much hotter now that he's not always playing a complete dick in his movies.

And duh, of course there are internet standards. Don't act like you boys don't use them all the time, saying you wouldn't touch some woman with a 10 foot stick, etc. Glad you guys can see how ridiculous it is. For the record though, Johnny Depp is simply not an attractive dude.

A little :ot:, if somewhat related, but I'm mixed on her. I used to love the fact that she was like Kate Winslet and the like that said "this is me, I'm curvy and aren't doing the Hollywood thing. DEAL!" She came across as homely and normal.

Then she went through the obsession with being another size zero, lost the curves and turned into a bag of bones, and it was like "WTF happened there?"

Kate Winslet has always had a pretty face and a body that complements her heavier weight (heavier by Hollywood standards that is).

Zellweger has always been pretty busted to me. I can't think of one time that she looked good.

The mall? :ols:

I actually hardly ever go to the mall unless its to see a movie. I was just using that as an example.:)

---------- Post added April-9th-2011 at 05:55 PM ----------

Right. If given the chance, you'd eat the corn out of her poop.

Uh, negative. You must not follow the tailgate that often. Its well-known that I'm not a fan. She does nothing for me. Seriously, if she wasn't Megan Fox I wouldn't even try and get her number. She's the definition of overrated.

I actually hardly ever go to the mall unless its to see a movie. I was just using that as an example.:)

Yea, right. The truth slipped out, and you go to the mall often, thereby proving your sexuality and the reason you wouldnt give a hot girl a 2nd look

So, you're actually in the same category as WB36, wondering who is the sexiest, most bangable DUDE on the planet :ols:

Yea, right. The truth slipped out, and you go to the mall often, thereby proving your sexuality and the reason you wouldnt give a hot girl a 2nd look

So, you're actually in the same category as WB36, wondering who is the sexiest, most bangable DUDE on the planet :ols:

Dude, are, you of all people, really questioning another's sexuality?

I'm gonna add this guy to my list too.

I don't think Allen Ginsberg was all that interested in nailing chicks. (Unless you were talking about James Franco, but that is impossible).

I just finished Patti Smith's memoir about her early years with Robert Mapplethorpe and there was a great Ginsberg anecdote. Patti seemed to have a knack for attracting a lot of fascinating artists even when she was a complete unknown. One day - in her literal starving artist years - she rounds up 55 cents and goes to the Automat to get a sandwich. She puts in her change and tries to open the little door, only to discover that they raised the price on the sandwich to 65 cents. She starts crying and hears a voice from behind her saying "Can I help you?"

She turns around and it's William Ginsberg. He gives her the dime and they have lunch together. After about 15 minutes, he looks at her and says, "You're a girl, aren't you?"

She says, "Yes. What did you think I was?"

He said, "I thought you were a very pretty boy."

Somehow, they get over this odd introduction and become friends for the rest of his life. He would ask her later on, "How do you explain to people the circumstances under which we met?"

She wrote "I tell people that I was hungry and you fed me."

(By the way, from that book I learned that Sam Shephard may be one of the all-time members of the "Anybody he wants" list. Good look actor. Good ole boy Texas charisma. Artsy playwrite. He could easily fit into pretty much any social group and be right at home. He's been with Jessica Lange forever though,so, maybe he's satisfied).

Archived