Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dudes I think are sexy.

Westbrook36

John Mayer sang love songs and got the hottest celebrities/singers of our generation to melt. You don't think he could bang your wife? Come on.

We actually have conversations about things like this.

I would lose her in a heartbeat to Clooney, Jon Stewart, and Matt Damon. I would probably be wise to keep her away from pretty much any NBA player as well. She also is pretty sure that she would not be able to resist Jack Nicholson even though he is really really gross.

I could leave her alone in a room with Mayer and Ben Affleck with no problem though.

Probably Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Johnny Depp.

Depp is a good choice - though he may be a little too pretty sometimes.

I always liked the line that John Belushi delivered to Rob Lowe in "About Last Night."

"You know what your problem is? Your face. Come on, you're too good-looking. Girls go out with you and get nervous. They feel dumpy, they don't want to compete. They want a guy like ... Iike me. A guy who'll make them look good. Best thing that could happen to you is an industrial accident."

We actually have conversations about things like this.

I would lose her in a heartbeat to Clooney' date=' Jon Stewart, and Matt Damon. I would probably be wise to keep her away from pretty much any NBA player as well. She also is pretty sure that she would not be able to resist Jack Nicholson even though he is really really gross.

I could leave her alone in a room with Mayer and Ben Affleck with no problem though.[/quote']

lol, so you'd be in the room for the rest of them huh?

creepy.....

Dick Schaap once wrote that he wanted to trade places with Muhammad Ali for 24 hourse because there eight men he wished to beat up and eight women he wished to make love to....

At the moment' date=' the answer is easy and it's not really even a contest: George Clooney.

If George Clooney walked into the middle of the Royal Wedding and asked for five minutes alone with Kate Middleton, she would say "Excuse men" and saunter off.

I'm sure those twits from Twilight do okay, but your wife would bang George Clooney. So would your mother. Ask them.

I know women who find Leo unattractive (because he is too scrawny). I think a lot of women think Brad Pitt is too pretty. My wife once said that she could never be with a man prettier than she is. I have never met a woman that didn't love Clooney.[/quote']

This is correct. This is undeniable.

McD5

Ten characters.

Beat me right to it.

That guy. What a punching bag.

Dick Schaap once wrote that he wanted to trade places with Muhammad Ali for 24 hourse because there eight men he wished to beat up and eight women he wished to make love to....

At the moment' date=' the answer is easy and it's not really even a contest: George Clooney.

If George Clooney walked into the middle of the Royal Wedding and asked for five minutes alone with Kate Middleton, she would say "Excuse men" and saunter off.

I'm sure those twits from Twilight do okay, but your wife would bang George Clooney. So would your mother. Ask them.

I know women who find Leo unattractive (because he is too scrawny). I think a lot of women think Brad Pitt is too pretty. My wife once said that she could never be with a man prettier than she is. I have never met a woman that didn't love Clooney.[/quote']

I think of all celebrities, this is the correct answer.

He's got the looks and charm to hit just about anything he wanted. My mom is actually furious that he's not planning on having kids. Says he's wasting his genetics.

Clooney is the man, and not just for his looks. He is the man we all want to be.

[Director David O Russell] has a bit of a short temper, apparently. During the production of Three Kings, he verbally and physically abused his crew members, at one point kicking a young extra on the ground while yelling at him. When George Clooney told Russell to cut it out, the director reacted like any mature 14-year-old would: by calling Clooney a ***** and daring him to throw a punch. Russell then lunged at Clooney and grabbed him by the throat -- which proved to be a mistake. Clooney went nuts and proceeded to thoroughly kick the director's ass.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_19099_12-classic-movie-moments-made-possible-by-abuse-murder_p2.html#ixzz1IxUeYGCX

Seems kinda Gay to actually care about "which guys" can "XXX" any women they want......who cares really. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but indeed it makes one wonder about your sexuality. I could care less about any man and his bed room habits, Ewwww man.

Seems kind of gay to be so worried about everybodies opinion of your sexuality to me there fella.

But on track, Clooney is the man and I think saying any woman would sleep with him, is as true as saying if you play Prince, any woman will dance.

Archived