Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dudes I think are sexy.

Westbrook36

I was thinking about this over dinner tonight (by myself).

What man would be able to **** the largest percentage of the world's female population simply if he zeroed in on any one individual woman and made it his mission in life to **** her?

Prince. Women love Prince. He knows he can **** any woman that he wants. Kim Kardashian came on stage during one of his concerts and he kicked her off. What man does that? He knows he could take 15 seconds of effort and have her panties on the ground.

Justin Timberlake. This guy has ****ed so many hot women, it is unbelievable. Britney in her prime, Cameron Diaz, Mila Kunis, Jessica Biel, Olivia Munn. He could probably **** all of our wives and girlfriends if he just determined to do so.

Derek Jeter. Banged every supermodel in NY over the period of 15 years.

David Beckam. International appeal.

Dick Schaap once wrote that he wanted to trade places with Muhammad Ali for 24 hourse because there eight men he wished to beat up and eight women he wished to make love to....

At the moment, the answer is easy and it's not really even a contest: George Clooney.

If George Clooney walked into the middle of the Royal Wedding and asked for five minutes alone with Kate Middleton, she would say "Excuse men" and saunter off.

I'm sure those twits from Twilight do okay, but your wife would bang George Clooney. So would your mother. Ask them.

I know women who find Leo unattractive (because he is too scrawny). I think a lot of women think Brad Pitt is too pretty. My wife once said that she could never be with a man prettier than she is. I have never met a woman that didn't love Clooney.

Probably those two dudes from Twilight too. Forgot all about those ****s.

No..I think those two guys (certainly the tall, goofy one) only appeal to a smaller audience, so they'd have to pick one woman within that audience. Most of the others you mentioned have an inherent charm that I doubt they do.

I think Timberlake, Beckham, Clooney, and Pitt are a good start.

Let's not forget John Mayer. Jennifer Love Hewitt in her prime, Michelle Trachtenberg, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift (probably took her virginity), Colbi Caillat, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Holly Williams, Cameron Diaz. All he has to do is get some broad over to his joint and take out his guitar. What woman can resist a corny song written about them on the spur of the moment?

Let's not forget John Mayer. Jennifer Love Hewitt in her prime, Michelle Trachtenberg, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift (probably took her virginity), Colbi Caillat, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Holly Williams, Cameron Diaz. All he has to do is get some broad over to his joint and take out his guitar. What woman can resist a corny song written about them on the spur of the moment?

I always find it amazing that you never understand the basis of your own questions.

The question is "any" woman - not celebritards.

So, I base the question on who could bang the reasonably cute 42 year old mom of three who lives down the block from me. The Twilight dudes and John Mayer ain't getting it done there.

Of course I do. The hot women listed for any person in particular is proof at the ability to drop panties.

Getting laid a lot does equal being able to bang any woman.

In every frat house in America, there is a guy who has nailed 50 sorority girls. That doesn't mean he is irresitable to women. That means he knows how to get sorority girls drunk and bang them.

Again...ask yourself if your grandma would nail him?

Timberlake is probably the best choice. He does shockingly well across a broad platform.

Sinatra was probably the all time king at this. He ran the gamut from 19 year old starlets to mercy ****s with an overweight Judy Garland. He nailed hookers, Playboy bunnies, ****tail waitresses, stewardesses, Princess Grace when she was Princess Grace, Kennedy sisters, friend's ex-wives. There is decent evidence that he turned down Marilyn Monroe because he felt bad for her. It's an impressive list.

So' date=' I base the question on who could bang the reasonably cute 42 year old mom of three who lives down the block from me. The Twilight dudes and John Mayer ain't getting it done there.[/quote']

John Mayer sang love songs and got the hottest celebrities/singers of our generation to melt. You don't think he could bang your wife? Come on.

Archived