Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dudes I think are sexy.

Westbrook36

Keestman, Shemar is pretty much the main reason I got addicted to Criminal Minds...my roomie and I are obsessed with him. Sigh. I want one.

Yeah, my husband always complains when I Tivo Criminal Minds reruns and watch them all weekend. Of course I tell him it's because of the compelling storyline... Shemar can do his victimology profile on me any day!!! :ols:

Cameron Diaz isn't hot. Not even close. In fact, she's the definition of a butter face. I could go to my local mall tomorrow and probably pick out 200 hotter girls than her.

And I seriously doubt Prince can **** any woman he wants. He's a wierdo.

---------- Post added April-9th-2011 at 12:57 AM ----------

Dick Schaap once wrote that he wanted to trade places with Muhammad Ali for 24 hourse because there eight men he wished to beat up and eight women he wished to make love to....

At the moment' date=' the answer is easy and it's not really even a contest: George Clooney.

If George Clooney walked into the middle of the Royal Wedding and asked for five minutes alone with Kate Middleton, she would say "Excuse men" and saunter off.

I'm sure those twits from Twilight do okay, but your wife would bang George Clooney. So would your mother. Ask them.

I know women who find Leo unattractive (because he is too scrawny). I think a lot of women think Brad Pitt is too pretty. My wife once said that she could never be with a man prettier than she is. I have never met a woman that didn't love Clooney.[/quote']

Kate Middleton? lol...Pretty sure George wouldn't even want her overrated ass.

---------- Post added April-9th-2011 at 12:59 AM ----------

Seal. How many men with discoid lupus erythematosus can bang Heidi Klum?

I'll never understand that one.

Another guy I think is really hot is that new trainer on Biggest Loser, Brett? I think that's his name.

I think Kate Middleton is extremely pretty! And she has a fabulous physique.

gosh keastmann and missu and styx... I'm flattered. Thank you

It would have been funnier and much closer to the truth if you would have put Westbrook36.

Did I ever tell you about the time me and MissU almost boned down when we both lived in Oceanside?

This never happened.

---------- Post added April-9th-2011 at 06:45 AM ----------

Kate Middleton is drop dead gorgeous....especially for an English girl

I'd give Kate Middleton the best 8 minutes of her life.

I think Kate Middleton is pretty hot. Maybe not by some typical "Hollywood celebrity standards," but as a random chick, she's definitely good looking.

Agreed about Diaz though. She was fairly attractive back in the mid to late 90s, but age and her obsession with working out has not done her too many favors.

---------- Post added April-9th-2011 at 03:37 AM ----------

Channing Tatum

Channing Tatum, a.k.a. my supposed celebrity semi-look-a-like, according to a bunch of girls I know. I'd rather look like Ryan Reynolds though, I think. But that's mostly because I find Channing Tatum to be a really lame actor/person, so any association to him doesn't exactly thrill me.

What about Bradley Cooper?

I know a lot of females who love that guy.

[ghey]

Ryan Reynalds is a pretty good looking dude.

[/ghey]

And he's pretty funny. Isn't he dating Scarlett Johansson? ****. He's got it all.

I believe they broke up.

As for Channing Tatum, someone tell Hollywood to stop trying to make him an action movie star. He's not :no:

Hehe, I know you have some girls saying stuff like "Brad Pitt isn't all that" or "Johnny Depp is too pretty and not rugged enough". If any of those men approached those women in real life and were classy gentlemen, with all the sweet talk and such, they would put out to them in a heart beat.

Hehe, I know you have some girls saying stuff like "Brad Pitt isn't all that" or "Johnny Depp is too pretty and not rugged enough". If any of those men approached those women in real life and were classy gentlemen, with all the sweet talk and such, they would put out to them in a heart beat.
Same goes for guys who think Megan Fox isn't that hot.

EDIT: Well, except for the "classy" part. She'd just have to lie naked and say ":hump: me now" :ols:

[

[/color]

Channing Tatum, a.k.a. my supposed celebrity semi-look-a-like, according to a bunch of girls I know. I'd rather look like Ryan Reynolds though, I think. But that's mostly because I find Channing Tatum to be a really lame actor/person, so any association to him doesn't exactly thrill me.

What about Bradley Cooper?

I know a lot of females who love that guy.

Bradley Cooper's nice...but he dated Renee Zellweger, which removes some of his appeal.

And I don't think Johnny Depp is hot at all. He's a fabulous actor, but I don't get his appeal. I get Brad Pitt's appeal- in middle school I was in the I Love BPC (Brad Pitt Club)! So there's no way I say he's overrated, he's just old news.

[

Bradley Cooper's nice...but he dated Renee Zellweger, which removes some of his appeal.

A little :ot:, if somewhat related, but I'm mixed on her. I used to love the fact that she was like Kate Winslet and the like that said "this is me, I'm curvy and aren't doing the Hollywood thing. DEAL!" She came across as homely and normal.

Then she went through the obsession with being another size zero, lost the curves and turned into a bag of bones, and it was like "WTF happened there?"

Hail.

That's the thing with the internet though isn't it? People are suddenly picking. You have average to below average bamas talking about how Brooklyn Decker isn't their type and ****. :ols:

Same goes for guys who think Megan Fox isn't that hot.

EDIT: Well, except for the "classy" part. She'd just have to lie naked and say ":hump: me now" :ols:

Dude, Fox is a skank. She's not the least be hot to me. If I saw a girl like her at the mall I wouldn't even give her a second look. Overrated.

Archived