Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JMU vs VA Tech (College Decision)

JasonCampbell177

haha i read this thread and was greatly entertained both by blatant homerism and unbelievable incorrect facts.

Go visit both schools twice once in winter and once in spring. Walk around talk to people, get some food, and just see how the campus feels to you. One will probably click better or just feel right. That is the right school.

I got into Tech and JMU. JMU just felt much more comfortable to me. I loved my 4 years there. Both schools are excellent and have great food, people, and social scenes. Both have enough pros and cons that there will be give and take with either.

Enjoy and regardless of where you go try to get the most out of it. Don't spend all 4 years in the library and don't spend all 4 ditching classes. Good luck.

Teachers start out with ambition. Their ambition ends and dies with Marriage and Tenure. Then they take a knee and run out clock getting paid way to much and gaining tons of weight. Unless they become college professors. In that case they start smoking tons of weed.

There's nothing else to really say here, other than you apparently don't know anything about this topic.

Teachers start out with ambition. Their ambition ends and dies with Marriage and Tenure. Then they take a knee and run out clock getting paid way to much and gaining tons of weight. Unless they become college professors. In that case they start smoking tons of weed.

Sounds more like you're describing a politician.

Maybe you should have paid attention to that lazy fatty at the front of the room because your grammar/spelling is really lacking.

Sounds like our food here at JMU as well. I know VT is #1, but also we ain't that bad here at #4

Note: that was not to incite anything just a little ribbing there

Nah it's all good, I've never eaten at JMU so it wasn't anything to antagonize; a couple of y'all have said how good your food is. Just thought I'd mention again how great ours is :silly:

STOP.

STOP STOP STOP.

A UNIVERSITY EXISTS with a FULL ALCOHOL BAR?

Good heavens sign me up

**** VT has a "sports grill" or whatever you want to call it, just a bunch of sports food served in front of 2 huge projector TV's. Damn I miss that place

I often joke that the major factor in me picking a school is either athletics or the food. I've seen a few food courts in my collegiate tours, including UMD's (when I visited there I saw a McDonalds and a Panda Express). Syracuse has a Dunkin' Donuts, Cal State Fullerton has a place where you build your own pizzas or something, NYU has some pretty legit food. I love college food, I don't know why it gets a bad rap

Do you go to George Washington

I vaguely remember helping my cousin move to GW and eating at their food court but it was so long ago. That's a good school.

I've always had a fascination with food courts and colleges. MD may have a 4 star restaurant, I never saw it (I did see a theater on campus in the Student Union though), VT has one of those too where the Hotel and Restaurant management people cook for students and stuff. Pretty cool.

So what's on JMU food-wise and what's on VT-foodwise?

VT - Chick Fila, Pizza Hut express, Barbecue, Owens, Sports Grill, Pizza, Wrap

Never seen JMU food before

Archived