Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JMU vs VA Tech (College Decision)

JasonCampbell177

ha this might be the greatest example of tech frontrunning of all time. Tech's social scene blowwwwwwwwws. Jmu was named to the only top 25 that matters. Playboys list of party schools. If you want to keep your virginity in tact and pay to go to parties. Tech is prolly your best bet. If you want to go to a school with far superior parties and girls and a better college of business. Jmu is the place for you amgio.
what they lack in brains they more then make up in breasts. Those are a bit more fun to "rub together."

This almost reads like you're McD5's "party hard" cousin.

Did you by chance drive around for an hour with a tapped keg in the back seat of your car, looking for house parties?

Ninth and tenth is pretty harsh in that case. What does your list look like?

1. UVA

2. William & Mary

3. George Mason

4. Richmond

5. VCU

6. VMI

7. Liberty

8. Northern Virginia Community College

9. Virginia Tech

10. JMU

:whoknows:

VCU, NOVA, and GMU above JMU? Please. And JMU is better than VT.

And with this post I realize you have no idea what you're talking about. Heck, I'm Civil Engineering, and there's actually plenty of hotties in my class. Smart ones too.

Btw, the guy-girl ratio at Tech is about 50/50

Hot girls in Engineering...they just seem hot due to the ugly girls you're used to looking at. When in reality, they are actually below average.

and that's when I realize you are full of **** and have low standards :pfft:

You don't know me! You're not God!

Hot girls in Engineering...they just seem hot due to the ugly girls you're used to looking at. When in reality, they are actually below average.

Last semester, my CEE 2804 lab partner was a cheerleader... but ok.

Dude, college cheerleaders are RARELY hot. Good looking maybe, but hot yeah no.

Here's the VT cheerleading roster for anyone interested. There's a few cute girls on there but the majority are ugly as sin.

http://www.hokiesports.com/spirit/cheer/squad.html

In our defense, that absolutely does not represent our school in any way. Its always disappointing to see them on TV, because so few of them are good looking.

I've had a few classes with Amanda and partied with them (they're all a bunch of drunks) and they're a lot of fun but not exceptionally good looking.

The dance team on the other hand? Damn.

In our defense, that absolutely does not represent our school in any way. Its always disappointing to see them on TV, because so few of them are good looking.

I've had a few classes with Amanda and partied with them (they're all a bunch of drunks) and they're a lot of fun but not exceptionally good looking.

The dance team on the other hand? Damn.

That was meant for Ransom and his theory that there's hot Engineering students. I studied Engineering at Penn State, MUCH bigger student body than VT. I found maybe a handful of cute girls in Engineering classes, so out of every 100 girls I met maybe 10 were decent. You don't study Engineering to meet girls, plain and simple.

That was meant for Ransom and his theory that there's hot Engineering students. I studied Engineering at Penn State, MUCH bigger student body than VT. I found maybe a handful of cute girls in Engineering classes, so out of every 100 girls I met maybe 10 were decent. You don't study Engineering to meet girls, plain and simple.

I mean you can't just totally dismiss engineering girls altogether. Never been to PSU and I don't know a single person that's gone there but I've met my fair share of hot engineers/architects. In fact one of my closest friends is a architectural grad student and she's probably the hottest girl I've ever been friends with (which ****ing sucks by the way, goddamn friend zone). Overall I'd agree, you do engineering to get a great education and make money...hit up the liberal arts classes for the hotties.

Whatever, the Caps won and I'm far from sober and I have a ton of **** to do tomorrow. Goodnight all.

My girlfriend is doing Chemical Engineering and I think she's pretty good lookin. :D Some of her other chem engineering girl friends are really pretty as well. Like BLTO said, might be a UMD thing.

Fugliest girls I've ever seen were in the VCU art school. Hipster chicks FTL.

Archived