Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I just got an email with a similar offer, and when I called, I was told that it would be $1999 per seat, and moved to the general admission section in the LL in 2012. No offer to guarantee sidelines, though, and I asked specifically if they could be in the endzone (the lower levels).

Oddly, she didn't seem that interested in selling me on it. I asked a few questions, then said I'd think about it, and she let me hang up.

It's not a very appealing offer as is, since I have no interest in the clubs, and I could probably get into the lower level through the standard upgrade process anyway.

Maybe she could tell I wasn't really interested anyway. I mostly just called to get the details, though I might have been tempted had the offer been good enough, I suppose.

I got it guaranteed in writing I'd be between the 10 yard lines. I forget the exact sections so I felt it was worth it. I was previously in 131 (3 years) and 426 since 2002 or 03

I got it guaranteed in writing I'd be between the 10 yard lines. I forget the exact sections so I felt it was worth it. I was previously in 131 (3 years) and 426 since 2002 or 03

Getting it in writing was smart. I wasn't really interested anyway, so maybe she picked up on that. She also sounded kind of busy. I was just surprised at not getting more of a sell, since they're clearly going to lengths to try to sell those club seats.

If you were already in the lower deck, maybe that's why they promised you sidelines... there'd be no incentive otherwise. I'm currently in the uppers.

I decided to renew today. Called the TO, and my seats in 130 were gone. I suppose that the upgrade process is ongoing. I was able to get a section over and a few rows better. I also got my green parking back. They are still doing the 10 percent down, balance at end of lockout special, so I took advantage of it.

I tried to get over to 240 or so, and they were having no part of it! Even if I offered to buy more tickets!

Edited by Skins-Canes-Mounties

I decided to renew today. Called the TO, and my seats in 130 were gone. I suppose that the upgrade process is ongoing. I was able to get a section over and a few rows better. I also got my green parking back. They are still doing the 10 percent down, balance at end of lockout special, so I took advantage of it.

I tried to get over to 240 or so, and they were having no part of it! Even if I offered to buy more tickets!

By "over", do you mean closer to the 50? Or did you get sent towards the middle of the end zone? i.e did you get a one section upgrade?

I have a email from last year promising me that my seats would be better this year but it didn't really indicate where the seats would be. I still have not gotten any correspondence from the TO yet about where my seats will be this year though.

I have a email from last year promising me that my seats would be better this year but it didn't really indicate where the seats would be. I still have not gotten any correspondence from the TO yet about where my seats will be this year though.

If I were you I would be reminding them and forwarding the email back to them.

If I were you I would be reminding them and forwarding the email back to them.

I just got this in a email back from the TO. "We are in the process of doing upgrades right now, so you will be contacted via email if we are able to upgrade your seats. At this time, we are still working on lower level seating so if your seats are in the upper bowl then it will be at least a couple more weeks until you hear something.

If you have any further questions, please contact the Ticket Office."

Does anybody know somebody that is a upper level STH and received a phone call or email yet about an upgrade?

I just got this in a email back from the TO. "We are in the process of doing upgrades right now, so you will be contacted via email if we are able to upgrade your seats. At this time, we are still working on lower level seating so if your seats are in the upper bowl then it will be at least a couple more weeks until you hear something.

Does anybody know somebody that is a upper level STH and received a phone call or email yet about an upgrade?

That's a canned response. It may very well be they can't do it yet, but I'd be talking on the phone with them reminding them that when they can I'm at the top of the list according to their email.

I have UL tix and looking to upgrade to LL, however i have not received a phone call or email yet.

No one has reported any UL upgrades yet. And only a few of us on the LL have reported that it appears the upgrade process has begun because our LL seat assignments have disappeared from our online accounts. Several people who have called in to the TO has confirmed the upgrade process has started. But like you were told in the email, it starts with the LL first and then goes to the UL.

By "over", do you mean closer to the 50? Or did you get sent towards the middle of the end zone? i.e did you get a one section upgrade?

From 130 to 129. Not the best upgrade, but better seats than last year. I'm slowly making my way around the corner. When I came to the lowers, I was in 132 (dead center endzone), and I was not a big fan because the goalposts obstruct. 130 was alright, but I'm glad to be on the corner now.

Edited by Skins-Canes-Mounties

From 130 to 129. Not the best upgrade, but better seats than last year. I'm slowly making my way around the corner. When I came to the lowers, I was in 132 (dead center endzone), and I was not a big fan because the goalposts obstruct. 130 was alright, but I'm glad to be on the corner now.

Considering you paid late and only had to put 10 percent down, I think you did just fine. You still got a one section upgrade. I'm hoping for more than a one section upgrade but I paid on time and in full. Snyder is using my money to pay coaches and employee salaries....well.....I want to think it is....it makes me feel better. My money is probably paying his mortgage or for a new suit. :D

Curious, how many people select the "do not upgrade me unless I get aisle seats" option? Are aisle seats that much of a premium that's it's worth foregoing a section upgrade?

I currently have aisle seats in the UL. I didn't even ask for them. I would gladly take mid-row LL over aisle UL every day of the week.

I know a lot of people like the aisle seats, but I actually disliked it, especially when you had someone who constantly had to keep getting up. Sitting in the middle was the best because you really only have to get up once or twice for people who came up the wrong side.

There are pros and cons to aisle seats. Aisle seats put you closer to the beer guy, the bathroom and exiting after the game; quicker getaway. I'm a big guy so the aisle seat also affords extra shoulder room. But as other point out, you get up and down a lot more because people want out. I sat two seats away from the aisle this past season whereas I was in the middle of the row for about 8 years. It was a big difference getting up and down. And I got bad knees and hips.

I'm not worring about an aisle seat yet; I want to move as close to the 50 yard line on the home side first.

There are pros and cons to aisle seats. Aisle seats put you closer to the beer guy, the bathroom and exiting after the game; quicker getaway. I'm a big guy so the aisle seat also affords extra shoulder room. But as other point out, you get up and down a lot more because people want out. I sat two seats away from the aisle this past season whereas I was in the middle of the row for about 8 years. It was a big difference getting up and down. And I got bad knees and hips.

I'm not worring about an aisle seat yet; I want to move as close to the 50 yard line on the home side first.

Last year we were seats 3 and 4 so the quick getaway was the biggest pro for us. The biggest con though is all the people going up and down the aisle blocking your view (especially the beer guy).

Our seats are currently being upgraded because I don't see last years invoice with my old seats anymore. I will gladly trade my almost aisle seats for closer to the 50 in the middle of a section any day of the week.

Where are you guys looking?

• Sign in to your online account as usual
  • Click "Edit Profile" at top left
  • Click "View/Pay Invoices" on the left
  • Click on your most recent invoice number

If your seats still show, the upgrade process for you has not happened yet. If your seats are missing, you are gettin an upgrade but it has not been posted yet. And don't call the TO asking what it is...they get very cranky and cannot tell you more than you will be notified.

• Sign in to your online account as usual
  • Click "Edit Profile" at top left
  • Click "View/Pay Invoices" on the left
  • Click on your most recent invoice number

If your seats still show, the upgrade process for you has not happened yet. If your seats are missing, you are gettin an upgrade but it has not been posted yet. And don't call the TO asking what it is...they get very cranky and cannot tell you more than you will be notified.

thanks S&S......hasn't started for me yet....

Edited by BLEED-B&G