Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I didn't renew my invoice. Haven't heard anything from the ticket office since the last reminder a month or 2 ago. Wonder if they will contact me anymore? I am sideline UL...about 15 rows up. Would probably renew if I was guaranteed same section in the first row or 2 of the same section.

I just got my Chesney tix in the mail. Surprised to learn they are lower level, section 126. Not too bad for a freebie.

Hello Stubhub!

Wha? I paid extra for the upgrade to get into lower. But no tickets yet.

i got a voicemail from the TO yesterday saying they would be giving my tickets to someone else via auto upgrade if I didn't pay my invoice. I am UL 428 row 19. If I cared, that might scare me into paying, but after last season and the outlook for next season, I just cant justify $1800 on tickets for a league that might not even have a season this year.

I actually have to call the TO back and let them know my decision. Of course with a 10 month old the financial "audible" comes into play! And I have to agree with many previous posts. I want to know what is going to be the "outcome" of this lock-out first.

I just got my Chesney tix in the mail. Surprised to learn they are lower level, section 126. Not too bad for a freebie.

Hello Stubhub!

Just checked my tix and the same happened to me. Got lower level 128. This after getting an email from the TO telling me that they were giving me upper level Chesney tix and pushing me to upgrade to club or lower level seats at "a discounted rate". Glad I passed on that fake offer.

Though it worked out to my benefit, this really irks me. It's very dishonest.

Seems like after a 1 year hiatus, the TO is up to its old tricks yet again.

Is it the fan's responsibility of getting rid of the seat license? Or does the license just give dibs on the seats and is the highest form of profit for the ball club? How are most fans going to spend their money since there will unlikely be a season. I would say, go to more Nationals games!

Just checked my tix and the same happened to me. Got lower level 128. This after getting an email from the TO telling me that they were giving me upper level Chesney tix and pushing me to upgrade to club or lower level seats at "a discounted rate". Glad I passed on that fake offer.

Though it worked out to my benefit, this really irks me. It's very dishonest.

Seems like after a 1 year hiatus, the TO is up to its old tricks yet again.

So I paid $90 to "upgrade" my free tix to lower level for Chesney...and they charged me a $3 handling fee for my "free tix" ...$93 later I am in section 124.

Nice to know that others got 126 and 128 for free. This was truly a very dishonest way of handling the distribution of these tickets and I will never fall for it or any other ridiculous offer that this ticket office throws my way again.

Is it the fan's responsibility of getting rid of the seat license? Or does the license just give dibs on the seats and is the highest form of profit for the ball club? How are most fans going to spend their money since there will unlikely be a season. I would say, go to more Nationals games!

There are no seat licenses at FedEx Field.

Whenever a new stadium is built, PSLs will be there

And that is exactly why I do not want a new stadium. The only fans demanding a new stadium are those who never attend in person or those who are filthy rich and have no problem forking over tens of thousands of dollars to Danny Snyder for the privilege of spending even more money to actually buy the season tickets.

And that is exactly why I do not want a new stadium. The only fans demanding a new stadium are those who never attend in person or those who are filthy rich and have no problem forking over tens of thousands of dollars to Danny Snyder for the privilege of spending even more money to actually buy the season tickets.

Exactly! People who clammer for a new stadium either don't go or are naive to the cost of being a season ticket holder.

They have those at Bank of America. Panther fans are a bunch of suckers.

Not just Panther fans; lots of recent stadiums have seat licenses (or variations of it)....Giants, Jets, Cowboys, Eagles, Ravens, Bears, Bengals, Browns, Texans, Steelers, Seahawks, Rams and Titans....did I miss any?

A LOT of teams are far greedier than our Redskins. 13 teams make you pay for the privilege of buying season tickets. We can thank Jack Kent Cooke for this.

You forgot to mention the Raiders S&S. Though I've read on their board that they've recently discontinued PSLs due to lack of demand. It's not helping the Niners stadium effort.

Contrary to board opinion, I never professed to knowing it all :silly: I thought the Raiders abolished PSLs 5-6 years ago when they took over the ticketing/financial part of the stadium from the city or some non-profit group set up by the city.

I only listed the NFL teams; there are also several MLB, NBA, and NHL teams that use PSLs to pay for the temples owned by billionaires and used by millionaires. OK...I exaggerated to include hockey players as millionaires.....I think they make a little over minimum wage these days.....:evilg:

There are no seat licenses at FedEx Field.
..............yet........(and when there is, I will be gone)

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 01:06 PM ----------

renewed today. the TO offered to allow me to put 10% down and pay the balance at the end of the lockout. seemed like a fair deal.

>> Sure is, considering they hit my credit card for the third payment on 5/3/2011 and I didn't want to upgrade/move my seats anyways.

Does anybody know what sections were removed for the party zone? It looks like 410 to about 419(assuming it is symmetrical). I posted a similar message on a different thread but this looks like the main thread. Sorry about the previous post.

Responded to it in the other thread, but I'll quote myself for those who are interested in it in this thread as well:

That's happening at both endzones FYI, not just the one. The other hasn't happened yet because they are waiting for the Kenny Chesney concert to happen. From what I can tell, it looks like Sections 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418 and a bit of 419. Assuming it goes that way where the pic cuts off, I'm guessing 411 and part of 410 are off too. Which would be the same for 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444 and then the parts of 437 and 445.

Could be wrong so if someone knows please correct me, but that's what it looks like to me.

I just got offered to move to the club for one year for $1999 per seat. In 2012, I would move (guaranteed in writing) back to the LL sideline. Strongly considering this offer

I just got an email with a similar offer, and when I called, I was told that it would be $1999 per seat, and moved to the general admission section in the LL in 2012. No offer to guarantee sidelines, though, and I asked specifically if they could be in the endzone (the lower levels).

Oddly, she didn't seem that interested in selling me on it. I asked a few questions, then said I'd think about it, and she let me hang up.

It's not a very appealing offer as is, since I have no interest in the clubs, and I could probably get into the lower level through the standard upgrade process anyway.

Maybe she could tell I wasn't really interested anyway. I mostly just called to get the details, though I might have been tempted had the offer been good enough, I suppose.