Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Woah, they just redid the season ticket holders login - redskins.com/myaccount

under completed invoices my tickets are still gone, so i'm not suggesting anything breaking here but they did change the login and some of the interface... and they must have done it today because i check this every day (because there's something wrong with me)

When you find out what's wrong with you, let me know, becuase I have the same problem...

I think TicketMaster just redid the interface a little. My invoices with my seats are the same they have been since the system went down a week or so ago. Just software upgrades I think.

yeah. nothing amazingly cool and new, just something different

When you find out what's wrong with you, let me know, becuase I have the same problem...

hah!

Got this offer today in my ST waiting list email box. Autographed RG3 jerseys can now be had for new GA accounts of four or more seats.

I just called the TO and got them to switch from giving me the VT tickets to getting one of these jerseys as my new season ticket holder incentive

. Thanks for posting this

Edited by HOGWILD1914

I just called the TO and got them to switch from giving me the VT tickets to getting one of these jerseys as my new season ticket holder incentive. Thanks for posting this

:cool2: Glad to be of help.

Lets hope that jersey appreciates far above the value of whatever you'll pay out of pocket for the VT tix. Not that you'd sell the jersey, but I'm sure you get my point.

:logo:

I was just thinking about it today.... I can not wait until that Fedex Guy Shows up with my tickets! It is just like Christmas! and I got a Green Parking pass this year and don't have to buy it 3rd person! Can't wait to hang out with all you crazy ****s again this year!

I saw a statistic that said 253% increase in season tix sales after the NFL Draft

probably true in the days immediately following the draft. In the grand scheme of things the ticket market is down from where it was this time last year during the lockout.

Hello everyone. I have read comments on Extremeskins for years now and just joined. What a great site for information, amongst allot of other things. Not sure I am posting this correctly, so forgive me as I am new. Anyway, I have a 400 level upgrade question. Does anyone know if the first row in section 429 is truly called the 1st row or 4th row by the Redskins TO? I ask because 429 does not have the first section of 3 rows in front due to the hadicapped seats.

Thanks to anyone helping me out with the answer.

Edited by SkinsKai

Hello everyone. I have read comments on Extremeskins for years now and just joined. What a great site for information, amongst allot of other things. Not sure I am posting this correctly, so forgive me as I am new. Anyway, I have a 400 level upgrade question. Does anyone know if the first row in section 429 is truly called the 1st row or 4th row by the Redskins TO? I ask because 429 does not have the first section of 3 rows in front due to the hadicapped seats.

Thanks to anyone helping me out with the answer.

Good question. I would think the 1st row of actual seats would be the 4th row on the tickets. But your question would be best directed to the ticket office.

Has anyone else noticed different seats on their online invoice? I just checked and I have different seats assigned - not the same ones as last year.

My seats are still the same, but thanks for getting my hopes up!

Are you in the lower level? Maybe that is your upgrade? Seems early...

A question I have for folks is this.....

I am in Section 130... I like the endzone, but I would move to the sideline in a heart beat.... I guess my main question is this....

Being in 130, I am closer to the visitor sideline.... How difficult is it to get moved from Visitor sideline once you are established to Redskins sideline ? Does anyone know this answer ?

A question I have for folks is this.....

I am in Section 130... I like the endzone, but I would move to the sideline in a heart beat.... I guess my main question is this....

Being in 130, I am closer to the visitor sideline.... How difficult is it to get moved from Visitor sideline once you are established to Redskins sideline ? Does anyone know this answer ?

I don't know how difficult it is once you're already on the visitor sidelines, but what I would recommend is you make it known in your upgrade notes that you prefer to be on the redskins side so they mvoe you out of the endzone in that direction to start with.

Hopefully someone else can give you some more information on that. You may want to call the ticket office. If you do please report back here with the answer :)

Edited by tshile

I don't know how difficult it is once you're already on the visitor sidelines, but what I would recommend is you make it known in your upgrade notes that you prefer to be on the redskins side so they mvoe you out of the endzone in that direction to start with.

Hopefully someone else can give you some more information on that. You may want to call the ticket office. If you do please report back here with the answer :)

Chess,

Tshile's answer is correct. I would add as a clarification that you MUST call the ticket office and ask them to add a note to your account that you want to be moved to the home side of the field. You cannot do that as part of your online auto upgrade process. When I moved down to the lower level two years ago, I had already placed a note on my account to be put on the home side and got placed on the home side end zone while almost everyone who moved down that year reported being placed closer to the visitor side or center end zone.

This year I am asking to be "downgraded" to the 200 level. We see if it works. The TO agent will tell you they cannot guarantee anything.

Good question. I would think the 1st row of actual seats would be the 4th row on the tickets. But your question would be best directed to the ticket office.

Thanks SonnyandSam for the response. I actually tried calling the TO today, but the phone would not even ring. Made sure I had the right number, which I did. Really weird. Wonder if anyone else experienced that today? I will give them a call tomorrow, all though I expect they may be busy. I was told the second wave of auto upgrades take place May 15th, not that you will see it on your invoices yet. TO said 1st wave of upgrade was done May 1st. 2nd wave May 15th. Last wave before May 30th. Then in June people will see their upgrades. Sounds logical, but the TO is never 100% consistent on the information given out. Caps season over (Caps did great, Stanley Cup next year), now I am excited about Football, even though we still have over 4 months to go!