Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

You can call the ticket office and they just lie to you to get off the phone. I called today and they said you’ll have a fed ex tracking number by this evening. Surprise, that hasn’t happened. I called back at 4 and waited 30 minutes and no answer. They literally should never wonder why no one wants season tickets. They are beyond pathetic. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

Just use the Redskins app. Your digital tickets are right there if you completed your payment for your season tickets. Sign into your account and follow directions. Geez......

Not every person owns a cell phone. I don't. A "digital ticket" wouldn't help me whatsoever. 

On 8/10/2019 at 8:52 AM, sundancer91 said:

Not sure if you can access parking with a digital pass. In the past you couldnt

I did last year.

On 8/10/2019 at 1:11 AM, Franklin60 said:

Not every person owns a cell phone. I don't. A "digital ticket" wouldn't help me whatsoever. 

Then use a computer and go to your account and print out your ticket. Yes, we should have our tickets by now. But there are other solutions than just ****ing.

19 minutes ago, Otis Wonsley Posse said:

Lol digital tickets to watch our analog team 

I don't know what this means but everything is digital ticketing now.  Not only the rest of the NFL but things like movies and local events like at bars.

Some people have gotten their tickets, some haven't yet.  At least one is expecting them on Monday.  If you get to Thursday, and you still don't have your tickets, that would be extremely annoying and a ridiculous mistake by the organization.   We're not there yet. 

Not getting tickets by the first game?  Bad mistake by the business, but you can still get into the game.  Not getting an email before the tickets are delivered?  Yawn.  The drama is too early. 

Worst case, if you don't have your physical tickets, and you don't have a cell phone, and you are actually planning to go to the game, you still can.   

6 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

I did last year.

Then use a computer and go to your account and print out your ticket. Yes, we should have our tickets by now. But there are other solutions than just ****ing.

Doesn't apply to me...but what if someone doesn't OWN a computer. There's no way a person should be required to use technology to access tickets they've already paid for. There should always be a fall-back option, in other words actual physical tickets to be used at the gate. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Franklin60 said:

Doesn't apply to me...but what if someone doesn't OWN a computer. There's no way a person should be required to use technology to access tickets they've already paid for. There should always be a fall-back option, in other words actual physical tickets to be used at the gate. 

Oh come out of the dark ages. There are free computers all over the place; local library; coffee shops; your friend's house; work; etc. EVERYTHING is going digital. Yes, it is a transition phase. And the Redskins are having difficulties. They have said they had issues with their ticket company printing and shipping the tickets in a timely manner. Their contractor apparently failed them. There ARE options. One can always go to the ticket window at FedEx if you really can't find a computer and don't have a cell phone. Do you REALLY have no friends that could help you; someone with a cell phone or computer? Or do you just enjoy ****ing? Geez.....

Oh, by the way, several NFL and NBA (perhaps even MLB) teams ONLY use digital tickets. They do not even offer a paper ticket option. Although I would bet any team would be happy to print them out and mail them to you if you really are off the grid.

Edited by SonnyandSam

15 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

Oh come out of the dark ages. There are free computers all over the place; local library; coffee shops; your friend's house; work; etc. EVERYTHING is going digital. Yes, it is a transition phase. And the Redskins are having difficulties. They have said they had issues with their ticket company printing and shipping the tickets in a timely manner. Their contractor apparently failed them. There ARE options. One can always go to the ticket window at FedEx if you really can't find a computer and don't have a cell phone. Do you REALLY have no friends that could help you; someone with a cell phone or computer? Or do you just enjoy ****ing? Geez.....

Oh, by the way, several NFL and NBA (perhaps even MLB) teams ONLY use digital tickets. They do not even offer a paper ticket option. Although I would bet any team would be happy to print them out and mail them to you if you really are off the grid.

I'll be honest, I hate digital ticketing.   I have season tickets to the Redskins, Capitals and the Valor.   I hate having to pull up a digital ticket on my phone.    And FYI I work in IT.   Ever try to pull up a digital ticket with 20k folks using the same cellular network in a close area?  (Yes I know you can screenshot it or move it to googleplay etc, but personally I like having a hard ticket.

• Like 2

I remember that magical 1982 season when Doug Williams handed the ball off to Riggo on 4th and 1 for the go-ahead score against the Dolphins......and Joey T replaced Jay Schroeder at the end of the 1987 season and led the Skins to five TD in the second quarter of the SB. Good times!

https://twitter.com/_JakeRussell/status/1160937876265295872

Edited by hail2skins
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

I won the field passes for tonight's game which is great but I wish I had gotten earlier notice or that the Redskins Rewards site was more updated. I am guessing that everyone that entered the raffle won and not many entered. Anyone enter and lose?

When did your notice come in? I asked and still havent got anything