Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I think they would have a lot of nerve to raise parking or ticket prices, so I guess that means beer and other concessions will go up and/or get smaller.  $10 Miller pony bottles?  I split my 4 tickets with my brother (1) and a friend of mine (2).   When is the "deadline" to decide?  I only went to 3? games last year and netted less than face value for EVERY game I sold (gross for Patriots was close, but the net was a loss due to stubhub fees).  My brother and I have season tickets to UVA football as well and they have already announced their six game home schedule for 2019 (all home games Saturdays).  

4 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

The Gold Card options actually sounds pretty cool.   I'm over saving paper tickets anyway.

So I suggested this to one of the execs last year when I was complaining that anyone who bought a ticket on the secondary market was taking advantage of the Gold perks because it was based on the ticket.   Glad someone was listening.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Howie411 said:

So I suggested this to one of the execs last year when I was complaining that anyone who bought a ticket on the secondary market was taking advantage of the Gold perks because it was based on the ticket.   Glad someone was listening.

I was complaining to an exec last year too. I told them that the only way we would renew our season tickets is if they fired Bruce Allen and blew the whole thing up.

They listened to me too😉

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Howie411 said:

They only get the perks if they acquired a paper ticket last year.  If they buy a gold card on the secondary market it will be the same issue

2 hours ago, hogdirty said:

They only get the perks if they acquired a paper ticket last year.  If they buy a gold card on the secondary market it will be the same issue

Yes, but you could buy a paper ticket from a co-worker, Craigslist, etc. and still get the perks. Most people aren't going to give a buddy or co-worker their actual Gold Card with all their games on it, they will do the online transfer, thus eliminating most of this issue. I like it.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, hogdirty said:

The gold card contains the entire season of games, so it's very unlikely that any will be on sale on the secondary market.  

I received a phone call from my representative and a voicemail (I was in the middle of a work meeting) and then received an email from her before the automated renewal notice came out on Thursday.  I appreciate that they are trying to call some of the people.  I guess it depends on the tickets that you have, even though I don't have club or anything like that.  I might see if I can get parking for next season, as that option hasn't become available and the prices on the secondary market are still pretty crazy for parking.  

Does anyone know if the Gold membership gets you up to the club level before/after the game for the free food sections?  I bought club seats for the 49ers game to stay out of the rain (and they were $20 each) and I noticed those sections blocked off specifically for Gold.  I used to be able to get pre-game club access for the Orioles with season tickets but they took that option away.  

13 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Does anyone know if the Gold membership gets you up to the club level before/after the game for the free food sections?  I bought club seats for the 49ers game to stay out of the rain (and they were $20 each) and I noticed those sections blocked off specifically for Gold.  I used to be able to get pre-game club access for the Orioles with season tickets but they took that option away.  

I can't say whether it is supposed to but I used my Gold Membership all season to get into club level. None of the security seemed to know if I was supposed to get in but they either didnt care or the ones that stopped me I explained that there were Gold Member sections and they let me in. Only once did one make me open an email from the skins showing that gold membership included Club level deals on beer at the designated area but I always got in. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 10:16 AM, Hoover-ball said:

I can't say whether it is supposed to but I used my Gold Membership all season to get into club level. None of the security seemed to know if I was supposed to get in but they either didnt care or the ones that stopped me I explained that there were Gold Member sections and they let me in. Only once did one make me open an email from the skins showing that gold membership included Club level deals on beer at the designated area but I always got in. 

Was this for before, after,  or during a game?

17 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

Before and during the game.

Last year I was headed straight out after the game.

So...idiot-proof this for me, if you please.

Even though we have tickets in section 204, we can stroll up to the club level, show our Gold Membership,  and they let us in?  That, and there's a Gold Member designated area?  What does that entail? Can you watch the game from that area?  Lastly, what section,  in the clubs, is that area?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

So...idiot-proof this for me, if you please.

Even though we have tickets in section 204, we can stroll up to the club level, show our Gold Membership,  and they let us in?  That, and there's a Gold Member designated area?  What does that entail? Can you watch the game from that area?  Lastly, what section,  in the clubs, is that area?

Thanks!

My tickets are sec 401 and yes I strolled up to club level and showed my gold member card. I think a key is to act confident.

Once in there are two GOLD MEMBER areas on the concourse of the club area, I forget the section number but they are well marked with flags. You have to show your card again and they generally are giving away programs and popcorn. Then they sell Devils backbone beer for a discount. Sometimes they would have free chips or other snacks as well. There are tables to sit at but you can not see the game at all. You are in the concourse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoover-ball said:

My tickets are sec 401 and yes I strolled up to club level and showed my gold member card. I think a key is to act confident.

Once in there are two GOLD MEMBER areas on the concourse of the club area, I forget the section number but they are well marked with flags. You have to show your card again and they generally are giving away programs and popcorn. Then they sell Devils backbone beer for a discount. Sometimes they would have free chips or other snacks as well. There are tables to sit at but you can not see the game at all. You are in the concourse.

Thanks for the clarification 

5 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

They also sell Devils Backbone at a discount for season ticket holders in that little lounge area behind the west endzone for STM.    Haven't found any 400 level sections that do it though.

• Like 2

Another WaPo article on new stadium stuff, against suggesting the FedEx site is the current favorite.

I really think they wind up getting a DC deal. Would like to be able to take Metro again without a mile walk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/where-will-redskins-build-new-stadium-early-signs-point-to-current-fedex-site/2020/02/16/65375460-4eb0-11ea-bf44-f5043eb3918a_story.html

6 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Another WaPo article on new stadium stuff, against suggesting the FedEx site is the current favorite.

I really think they wind up getting a DC deal. Would like to be able to take Metro again without a mile walk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/where-will-redskins-build-new-stadium-early-signs-point-to-current-fedex-site/2020/02/16/65375460-4eb0-11ea-bf44-f5043eb3918a_story.html

Wow, you are thinking about renewing tickets MANY YEARS in advance! 😂