Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

51 minutes ago, eorndorff said:

I am in 241 row 4.  240 is a great section. You will have the roof overhead, and can sit the entire game. 

Thanks! Sounds like it should be a lot better than where I was in 102 and I can't wait to be able to see what the new seats are like. Bring on Football Season!

9 hours ago, RobinTom said:

We got great seats. Section 142, row 19 seats 16 & 17. We have held season tickets since 1999 and started in the last row upper deck in the ed zone. Had better view of the Washington Monument than the field with those seats. We were excited to just have tickets. Stuck with the tickets and always upgraded when we could. Moved a bunch of times but always to better seats. Really looking forward to these seats at the 50 yard-line on the Redskins side in row 19!  HTTR

Damn Rob!  

Those are great seats!  Well done!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 11:40 AM, MarkB452 said:

...got a letter in the mail yesterday stating that "That there are a limited number of lower level seats available for you to relocate, upgrade, or add on to your account".

I have been a STH since 1999.

I got the same thing.

I also signed up for the club level ticket news or whatever just to track their deals, and I just had two questions for anyone in this thread:  

1.) Has this deep of a discount always been in effect for club seats?  I totally can see that being the case with how steep the discount is

2.) How does this compare to the "dream seats" in terms of price per ticket 

Premium Club Pricing Listed Endzone: $4,400

Premium Club Pricing Discount: $1,999 (55% discount)

Premium Club Pricing Listed Sideline: $5,650

Premium Club Pricing Discount: $2,4999 (56% discount) 

Premium Club Pricing Listed Midfield: $7,400

Premium Club Pricing Discount: $2,999 (59% discount) 

9 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

1.) Has this deep of a discount always been in effect for club seats?  I totally can see that being the case with how steep the discount is

2.) How does this compare to the "dream seats" in terms of price per ticket 

Premium Club Pricing Listed Endzone: $4,400

Premium Club Pricing Discount: $1,999 (55% discount)

Premium Club Pricing Listed Sideline: $5,650

Premium Club Pricing Discount: $2,4999 (56% discount) 

Premium Club Pricing Listed Midfield: $7,400

Premium Club Pricing Discount: $2,999 (59% discount) 

This is curious to me. For instance, for the $7400 seats, are they actually taking off $3000 off the price to make the cost of the ticket $4400 per season, or are they taking $4400 off the price to make the cost of the ticket $3000 per season?

If its the former, then that would be in line with past offers. If its the latter, then that would be a substantial discount over past offers. If there is a way to upload what the Skins have actually sent, I'd love to see it.

I believe the Redskins asking price for the dream seats have been about the same as the midfield club seats have gone for. 

On 6/9/2018 at 8:28 AM, hail2skins said:

This is curious to me. For instance, for the $7400 seats, are they actually taking off $3000 off the price to make the cost of the ticket $4400 per season, or are they taking $4400 off the price to make the cost of the ticket $3000 per season?

If its the former, then that would be in line with past offers. If its the latter, then that would be a substantial discount over past offers. If there is a way to upload what the Skins have actually sent, I'd love to see it.

I believe the Redskins asking price for the dream seats have been about the same as the midfield club seats have gone for. 

Sorry I wasn't clear.  The pricing discount is what you would be purchasing the ticket for.  

3 hours ago, just654 said:

Yep, got the it isnt to late to renew season tix, yesterday while waiting for the parade to start. I laughed and said to my self I rather spend that money on CAPS tickets next year.

...or Nats playoff tickets....(400 level NLDS tickets were $64 and NLCS tickets were $139 last year).......

• Like 1

Welp - 

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=23781272

The Washington Redskins say they no longer have a waiting list for fans wanting to buy season tickets.

The team's new chief operation officer, Brian Lafemina, says Wednesday that the Skins are "taking a fresh look at every area of the business."

- - -

The Redskins ranked 28th in the 32-team NFL last season in home attendance as a percentage of stadium capacity, at about 88 percent.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

It's about time Ashburn admitted what we've all known for years. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Probably a long time. People were having a hard time getting face value for them. Not sure how much business sense it makes for a broker to buy them.

On the visitor side, depending on where you are at and our other opponents, it would make sense.  This year would be a good year for brokers, because you have the Cowboys/Giants/Eagles like always, plus get the Packers and another close team for travel in Carolina.   

• Like 1

The organization (and this new guy LaFemina) can say all they want about improving gameday experience for fans, but those words are all empty until they remove the dream seats so that people in the 100s don't have to stand the entire game (because the dream seat people can't see without standing).  I sit in the upper level so it's not a problem for me, but truly seems like a completely obvious thing that the team seems not to understand.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, suresign said:

With the amount of empty unsold season tickets they are displaying for sale it's a wonder if the home games at FedEx Field won't be blacked out for the local television market. 

The old NFL blackout rules have been suspended for the past few years. 

I really dont mind standing the whole game in the lower level. I love when my section is up and going and cheering the whole game. I know there are people who want to sit but I mean come on you can sit at home... get into the game

1 hour ago, Gellnasty said:

I really dont mind standing the whole game in the lower level. I love when my section is up and going and cheering the whole game. I know there are people who want to sit but I mean come on you can sit at home... get into the game

Cool - that's your preference.  But many people would prefer to at least have the choice to stand or sit.  Being forced to stand the whole game is one of the reasons many seats in the 100 level sidelines have opened up in the past several years.  This new COO can talk all he wants about improving the gameday experience but unless he addresses this issue his talk is sort of empty.