Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 6/30/2018 at 12:43 AM, HouseBowlrz said:

And, yeah, there are plenty of good seats in a lot of lower level sections.  Is this an indication that the fan base has had enough?

Yes.  They've become smarter.   But mostly they've had enough.  I'm still hanging onto mine (upper level on the 50) but mostly because I've gotten to know the people around us pretty well.   But I'm pretty fed up, not just with the losing but with the mismanagement and the lies. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gellnasty said:

How many people opted into just digital tickets vs having them printed... I am on the fence I love my ticket stubs but just having to use my phone is amazing. 

using my phone is even more amazing for buying tickets from fedex field lol

10 hours ago, Gellnasty said:

How many people opted into just digital tickets vs having them printed... I am on the fence I love my ticket stubs but just having to use my phone is amazing. 

Get the printed tickets. They will charge you $25 shipping anyway.  You can still you the digital ticket for the game and keep the printed as a souvenir 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hogdirty said:

Get the printed tickets. They will charge you $25 shipping anyway.  You can still you the digital ticket for the game and keep the printed as a souvenir 

That's our gameplan.

I think that you'll need digital to get discounts for concessions.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:49 PM, hail2skins said:

Remove the dream seats.  Even though I've sat in the club level for most of the times I've been to FedEx, spent plenty of games in the 100 sideline seats prior to the dream seats being installed. Being able to sit and enjoy the game was never an issue before then. 

Yep, we had a lower level at RFK and had to stand all the time as the first row went was at ground level.  At the first game at FedEx, I marveled at how we did not have to stand much....then Snyder and the dream seats came in and it was back to standing all the time.  My brother gave up our seats this year in sect 124.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:50 PM, Gellnasty said:

Maybe I am a pessimist, but I see disaster coming.  When this was an option, I called and asked if they would have printers at the gates to give stubs to people saying where their seats are.  They said that they were still considering it.  Still considering it???  Think about all of the times that someone (WITH A PRINTED TICKET IN HAND) has mistakenly gone to the wrong seats?  I have never witnessed when this was not an honest mistake, but still.  If there is no stub, how often do you think this will happen now?  Having stub printers seemed like a no brainer to me.  But even if they have stub printers, what other corners have been cut?  I see this being the future when everything is digital and there is no paper.  But you have to do this correctly.  

-ct (trying not to be the old man shaking his fist at clouds...)

16 hours ago, CTennant said:

Maybe I am a pessimist, but I see disaster coming.  When this was an option, I called and asked if they would have printers at the gates to give stubs to people saying where their seats are.  They said that they were still considering it.  Still considering it???  Think about all of the times that someone (WITH A PRINTED TICKET IN HAND) has mistakenly gone to the wrong seats?  I have never witnessed when this was not an honest mistake, but still.  If there is no stub, how often do you think this will happen now?  Having stub printers seemed like a no brainer to me.  But even if they have stub printers, what other corners have been cut?  I see this being the future when everything is digital and there is no paper.  But you have to do this correctly.  

Different teams do it differently.  The last Capitals game I went to last season printed the paper stub like you said.  The Orioles have gone to more digital options this year and do not print anything.  The Orioles tickets are loading through the MLB Ballpark app, and you have to pull up your tickets through the app to get to it, and it's updated by the minute if you buy/sell/trade etc.  They could be using a platform like that. 

On 7/5/2018 at 10:04 AM, CTennant said:

Dear old man shaking his fist at the clouds.

It's the 21st century. No more phones attached to the wall. We drive cars instead of riding horseback. We can fly like the birds. We have light bulbs and LEDs instead of candles. Computers in the  palm of our hands not taking up an entire city block. Donald Trump is President. Stuff happens. Things change. You don't need a ticket stub. Its on your phone.

Guess you haven't gone to sports in other towns, concerts, plays, etc. Paper tickets are old stuff. And this coming from a 60 year old. :rofl89:Life will go on.....

What if I forget my phone?

You do not need to use your own phone to gain access to your mobile tickets. You can log in to your My Redskins Account on any mobile device to view your tickets. If you have any issues on gameday, you may visit the Ticketing Resolution windows to access reprints of your tickets. There is a $10 fee per ticket reprint.

Link here with more info:

https://redskinsportal.io-media.com/digital-ticketing-2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Timmy_Smith said:

I was able to pick up 4 in section 101 late in the upgrade season. Demand is at an all time low. 

Back in the glory years at RFK Stadium, having season tickets felt like status.  With the move east to the larger venue and overall mediocrity of the team since Gibbs I, the allure is no longer there.  The aftermarket makes it easy to go to games relatively cheap if you're not obsessed with division games.  And someone told me that he's gotten Club seats within an hour of kickoff for two bills.

As I previously posted, I had to give up my tickets as a result of getting a RIF notice (contract end of life in mid-May) at work two weeks before the invoice was due.  I have a new home within the same company and still keep getting renewal e-mails

To quote those Brothers of Righteous[ness], "[I've] lost that loving feeling."  And it's with the league as a whole.

19 hours ago, HouseBowlrz said:

And someone told me that he's gotten Club seats within an hour of kickoff for two bills.

I got 4 club level seats for $88 plus fees per seat for the Thanksgiving game last year

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2018 at 8:26 PM, just654 said:

I got 4 club level seats for $88 plus fees per seat for the Thanksgiving game last year

... and there you have it.  That's less than what I paid for one ticket in lower level as an STH.  #AfterMarketForMediocrity

We're out as season ticket holders until the product becomes better and the NFL remove politics from the game.  Even spent big bucks to go through club level first for a couple of years so we could jump down into the lower level.  Figured the tix would stay in the family forever but gave them up this year.  The product was already bad, front office turmoil, and then the kneeling during the anthem was the final straw.

Now I'm starting to receive notices from the FO that it's not too late to renew.  Maybe we will once they stop the all the crap.

• Like 1

My Chiropractor got his yesterday.   I got a Fedex shipping email the other day saying mine would be here on Friday (3rd).   Assuming they were all shipped the same, they now come in this box with a mini charger, USB drive and such.  Sort of looks like how the Caps have been shipping their tickets the last couple of years.

17 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

My Chiropractor got his yesterday.   I got a Fedex shipping email the other day saying mine would be here on Friday (3rd).   Assuming they were all shipped the same, they now come in this box with a mini charger, USB drive and such.  Sort of looks like how the Caps have been shipping their tickets the last couple of years.

Sounds like no physical ticket ? but I dont believe thats the case.....

Mine came yesterday.  VERY NICE presentation.  Everything was in a small box.  Inside the box there was a STH pin, a Redskins USB drive (not sure if anything is on it), and a Redskins battery pack (for cell phones).  It also came with the usual packet of ads as well.  I got my two parking passes and my four season tickets (even though I did not request paper tickets).  The tickets are in a pack like the parking passes are....no more tearing apart sheets of tickets and tearing up part of the tickets.   This is my 20th season as a STH, so I don't know if my box was based on my seniority or if everybody will get the same stuff.

• Like 2

Just got yet another email from ticket office imploring me to renew.  This one with the subject line "Joe Theismann wants you to renew your season tickets!"

Body of email shows a scowling Joe T pointing a finger at "me" urging me to renew.

I laughed out loud.  It was creative.  That's for certain.  But I'm still not renewing even with Joe bullying me.  LOL

• Haha 1

@MarkB452 Just curious..But did you receive an email saying your tickets were on their way like previous years ? 

I happened to look in my archived emails, and it shows that was the case... I got one from 8/2/17 of last year saying they were on the way..

Thx