Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

1 hour ago, LightningBuggs said:

Just got yet another email from ticket office imploring me to renew.  This one with the subject line "Joe Theismann wants you to renew your season tickets!"

Body of email shows a scowling Joe T pointing a finger at "me" urging me to renew.

I laughed out loud.  It was creative.  That's for certain.  But I'm still not renewing even with Joe bullying me.  LOL

They actually just posted that photo on their Facebook page.   can we assume if they are sending this out they didn't open any of the seats from folks who didn't renew to the public?

image.png.32fc486412a4be63152b92cf8b762568.png

Edited by Howie411

Interesting.... I haven’t received an email or my tickets yet 

I just called the ticket office. They havent finished sending out the emails yet. It’ll be over the next few days. So some people will have tickets, others haven’t received a notification yet 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Mine came yesterday.  VERY NICE presentation.  Everything was in a small box.  Inside the box there was a STH pin, a Redskins USB drive (not sure if anything is on it), and a Redskins battery pack (for cell phones).  It also came with the usual packet of ads as well.  I got my two parking passes and my four season tickets (even though I did not request paper tickets).  The tickets are in a pack like the parking passes are....no more tearing apart sheets of tickets and tearing up part of the tickets.   This is my 20th season as a STH, so I don't know if my box was based on my seniority or if everybody will get the same stuff.

I was surprised to find a FedEx package at my door last night.  I got the same box you got with everything you described except the season tickets that I did not renew.  I did get a weird note that stated the box's contents and in big bold letters said the only thing missing was season tickets.  Followed by a "We Want You Back."

The ticket office has become the creepy ex.

On 8/2/2018 at 9:57 AM, LightningBuggs said:

Just got yet another email from ticket office imploring me to renew.  This one with the subject line "Joe Theismann wants you to renew your season tickets!"

Body of email shows a scowling Joe T pointing a finger at "me" urging me to renew.

I laughed out loud.  It was creative.  That's for certain.  But I'm still not renewing even with Joe bullying me.  LOL

Last e-mail I got was on 24 July saying it wasn't too late to renew; that I could get a pair of complimentary tickets to one of the two concert dates at FedEx (to artists whose music is not to my liking); and I could not renew online.

Gosh, I so *crushed*.  NOT !!

I'm with @Ashburn Dave: the league needs to get all of this political rhetoric out of the game before I even consider coming back and that would not happen until FedEx Field brings back COKE products to the concessions.  #CokeIsTheRealThing #PepsiProductsRequirePeptoBismol

On 8/2/2018 at 9:42 AM, MarkB452 said:

Mine came yesterday.  VERY NICE presentation.  Everything was in a small box.  Inside the box there was a STH pin, a Redskins USB drive (not sure if anything is on it), and a Redskins battery pack (for cell phones).  It also came with the usual packet of ads as well.  I got my two parking passes and my four season tickets (even though I did not request paper tickets).  The tickets are in a pack like the parking passes are....no more tearing apart sheets of tickets and tearing up part of the tickets.   This is my 20th season as a STH, so I don't know if my box was based on my seniority or if everybody will get the same stuff.

I got mine yesterday. Same package. Nicely done. I like it more than what we used to get. Plus the USB drive and cell charger. I did have trouble figuring out how to open the presentation box. LOL.

On 8/2/2018 at 2:11 PM, skinsjoy said:

You guys saying that even if you said Digital tickets were fine you still get a package?

--Joy

Yep. And real paper tickets.

4 hours ago, HouseBowlrz said:

Last e-mail I got was on 24 July saying it wasn't too late to renew; that I could get a pair of complimentary tickets to one of the two concert dates at FedEx (to artists whose music is not to my liking); and I could not renew online.

Gosh, I so *crushed*.  NOT !!

I'm with @Ashburn Dave: the league needs to get all of this political rhetoric out of the game before I even consider coming back and that would not happen until FedEx Field brings back COKE products to the concessions.  #CokeIsTheRealThing #PepsiProductsRequirePeptoBismol

:rofl89:OK, I get the politics excuse. But you really won't go to games because they serve Pepsi instead of Coke? Really? :kickcan:

Edited by SonnyandSam

12 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

The ticket office ****ed up. They sent me tickets for section 224 when I upgraded and paid extra for section 220. Arrrgggghh. ****ers. Now I gotta call on Monday. morons.

Good luck with that and sure hope they get that resolved properly.  Sure would suck at the first home game finding someone sitting in your new seats with the same tix.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:13 PM, SonnyandSam said:

:rofl89:OK, I get the politics excuse. But you really won't go to games because they serve Pepsi instead of Coke? Really? :kickcan:

Let's see ... Pepsi products make me quite ill.  I discovered this the hard way a year and a half ago.  For the rest ...

I don't drink inside the stadium because I drive home; lemonade has same sugar content as regular sodas which, for me, is taboo; the press release last summer noting unsweetened iced tea would be available through the fountains never materialized with different responses to my inquiries and no follow up, including someone with premium services who was always on point with correspondence; three bills for beverages in general is brutal, and downright ludicrous for bottled tea/water.

The $10 bottomless Diet Coke was a blessing.  Since I can't drink Pepsi products without getting sick and three bills gets close to the cost of one ticket, I am better off (economically) watching at home once that spineless Kommisar Goodell either develops a backbone or is no longer involved with the league.

12 minutes ago, eorndorff said:

I was at the soccer game at Fed Ex tonight and they have increased the price of Bud Light to 10.50. Not sure if it’ll be the same at the real football games, but that was today’s price. 

Geez, they'd have to pay me twice that to drink Budweiser products.  LOL

If the same organization runs concessions at the stadium regardless of the event, then I suspect $10.50 is what you all will see in 12 days.

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

have you noticed secondary prices are higher than ever?  is it because no one has tickets to resell lol

Cheapest club seat to the Indy game is $140, fees included. But it is still six weeks away, and I can't see that game being one that there'll be high demand for. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Cheapest club seat to the Indy game is $140, fees included. But it is still six weeks away, and I can't see that game being one that there'll be high demand for. 

agree i guess everyone didnt get their season tickets yet and determined whether to sell.  I think this year i will buy al my tickets from the parking lot and enter with mobile entry

Also haven't seen anyone mention it but they went to dynamic pricing this year fully.   Last year Pre-season had a cheap face value and all the other games had a higher value (but they were the same price)

This year most of the prices are different (will use my upper deck sidelines as an example).

Pre-season - $44 (both games)

Colts - $86

Packers $111

Panthers $86

Cowboys $159

Falcons $86

Texans $86

Giants $111

Eagles $111

Edited by Howie411

4 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Also haven't seen anyone mention it but they went to dynamic pricing this year fully.   Last year Pre-season had a cheap face value and all the other games had a higher value (but they were the same price)

This year most of the prices are different (will use my upper deck sidelines as an example).

Pre-season - $44 (both games)

Colts - $86

Packers $111

Panthers $86

Cowboys $159

Falcons $86

Texans $86

Giants $111

Eagles $111

About time, though I honestly think the Panthers tickets could sell for more considering they are so close and some of their fans used to be our fans.  

EDIT: the software merged this part of the post below:

Figured I would post here, as well as in the Classified section.....the past two seasons I bought parking passes from a user on this site who had Dream Seats, and he did not renew his contract for this year, so I am left looking for parking for the year.  I was spoiled last year with Purple D lot tickets, and would love to go back that way, but I would entertain any parking passes on that side of the stadium.  It is easier to get to my seats, easier to get to the stadium and easiest to leave the stadium.  Anyone have any passes to offer or any leads, feel free to PM me.  

Edited by ThomasTomasz

13 hours ago, Gellnasty said:

I find it weird that some people have got their packages and some haven't. I am still waiting on mine. In the past it would be a good 2 day window everyone got the packages

I was thinking the same thing.  I still have not received an email, which I have gotten every prior season.

16 minutes ago, CTennant said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I still have not received an email, which I have gotten every prior season.

I got my points for my parking pass on Redskins rewards so I am guessing they are printed but no package or emails 

2 hours ago, Coach Janky Spanky said:

Got an email this morning about Single Game Tickets.   A LOT of tickets are available.  

There are thousands of unsold tickets. I went on Ticketmaster to other stadiums for comparison. Blue dots represent seats sold by the team, and pink dots are sold by resellers on ticketmaster.  Pretty much both 100 level endzones and most of the upper deck sections have a ton of seats available all blue.  Almost every team had some tickets available(Blue dots) but we had the most that I saw. 

2 hours ago, SwampEm said:

There are thousands of unsold tickets. I went on Ticketmaster to other stadiums for comparison. Blue dots represent seats sold by the team, and pink dots are sold by resellers on ticketmaster.  Pretty much both 100 level endzones and most of the upper deck sections have a ton of seats available all blue.  Almost every team had some tickets available(Blue dots) but we had the most that I saw. 

I knew there'd be a lot of tickets available now that the team has stopped telling us that there's a waiting list and 2 + 2 = 5.   But I honestly didn't think the ticket situation was this dire.  It's really remarkable. 

I'm looking at the Carolina game now as an example.   Leaving aside re-sale tickets, there are dozens of tickets available in many of the upper level sideline sections and lower level corners:  Section 454 (98 tickets), 428 (100+ tickets), 427 (100+ tickets), 114 (75 tickets), 126 (100+ tickets).  Some rows in the LL corners and UL sidelines are nearly completely unsold.   In section 428 Row 15, all but six of the 26 seats in that row are unsold.  In section 134, four or five rows have 18 seats available out of 22.  

I see that in my section, among the 80 seats available are four that I would've upgraded to during my upgrade window.  But at my upgrade time those did not show as being available.

This seems to be a low point as far as demand but it obviously didn't happen overnight and has been a problem for years.  No wonder there are so many opposing fans.    

53 minutes ago, Coach Janky Spanky said:

This seems to be a low point as far as demand but it obviously didn't happen overnight and has been a problem for years.  No wonder there are so many opposing fans.    

Lot of the opposing fan concentration I see tends to be on the visitors side of the lower level. I've always suspected that those seats are owned by larger entities that make them available to employees and are gobbled up by folks who are fans of the team the Skins are playing. Either that or they are held by individual STHs who don't go anymore due to the seats being undesirable since 2004, when Snyder installed the dream seats.

I'm a club seat snob and it cracks me up to see the Skins offering club seats for single game purchase starting at $430 (fees included) when you can go onto Stubhub and get club seats at least for the Colts game starting at $140 (fees included). I guess the Skins kind of have to do that to make the few folks that still have club level contracts not feel so bad, but still...………………..