Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

13 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Which Wednesday?  I have had tickets since 1999 and my day is May 18 at 2 PM.  Probably going to stay put where I am in the upper deck as moving even one row closer, will make my tickets go up, but I will give it a look see just in case.

May 18 same as you

1 minute ago, sundancer91 said:

May 18 same as you

Sorry mine is may 16. Maybe it has to due with upper vs lower. Im lower level

Location is  first priority followed by season ticket longevity. Redskins upgrades start with lower level sidelines first by seniority; then end zone and seniority; then it moves to the upper level. Or looked at a different way, the most expensive seats get to upgrade first based on seniority and it moves forward.

I am sideline but the lesser expensive seats and have been a season ticket holder now for 16 years. My upgrade time is Thursday at 10am.

20 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I won the Redskins Rewards trip with Doug Williams legends to the Bahamas! So excited and I love being a season ticket holder.

Grats that's awesome.   I won the Pro - Bowl trip this year in Orlando.  Was awesome.  Love Redskins Rewards

2 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

Location is  first priority followed by season ticket longevity. Redskins upgrades start with lower level sidelines first by seniority; then end zone and seniority; then it moves to the upper level. Or looked at a different way, the most expensive seats get to upgrade first based on seniority and it moves forward.

I am sideline but the lesser expensive seats and have been a season ticket holder now for 16 years. My upgrade time is Thursday at 10am.

So I emailed the Redskins to find out why my time was so late  on Friday now and this was their response:  "In terms of the timing on the seat relocation program, this year we have fewer time frames with more Season Ticket Members in each time frame group. In the past we’ve had over 20 separate time frames/Season Ticket Member groups. This year, we have 8 separate time frames/Season Ticket Member groups for relocations. The purpose of the larger groups is to allow Season Ticket Members more time to look at availability and to relocate their seats. With that said, since the groups are bigger this year, some people who may have fallen into the earlier time frames in the past are now part of the larger group towards the end of the relocation time period."

15 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Grats that's awesome.   I won the Pro - Bowl trip this year in Orlando.  Was awesome.  Love Redskins Rewards

So I emailed the Redskins to find out why my time was so late  on Friday now and this was their response:  "In terms of the timing on the seat relocation program, this year we have fewer time frames with more Season Ticket Members in each time frame group. In the past we’ve had over 20 separate time frames/Season Ticket Member groups. This year, we have 8 separate time frames/Season Ticket Member groups for relocations. The purpose of the larger groups is to allow Season Ticket Members more time to look at availability and to relocate their seats. With that said, since the groups are bigger this year, some people who may have fallen into the earlier time frames in the past are now part of the larger group towards the end of the relocation time period."

So I hope their server can handle all the people trying to upgrade at one time. Interesting they combined 20 groups into 8. But to be honest, very few people could upgrade in the lower level sideline because those seats do not open up as often. End zone seats are often in plentiful supply.

We've decided not to upgrade.

Our seats are perfect for us. 200's, under cover, Skins side, against the wall, on the aisle that dead-ends against a wall, next to a ledge, that's large enough to set our stuff on and,(when the play on the field warrants), big enough  to pace back and forth. 

Between that,  great seatmates, and friends of ours who sit in front of us, there's no that we're moving.

That being said, when my window opens up, I'll take a look and try to let folks know what's available

Edited by Skinsfan1311

39 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Cooley this morning said that the location of the new stadium should be announced before the end of the year. 

Gotta believe if the site isn't National Harbor or somewhere in DC that the skins will forever lose MD

Any info on whats available to choose from from those that have already had the chance to upgrade or relocate their seat? Is no one upgrading or changing seats? Usually there is a lot more updating during upgrade week.

3 minutes ago, suresign said:

Any info on whats available to choose from from those that have already had the chance to upgrade or relocate their seat? Is no one upgrading or changing seats? Usually there is a lot more updating during upgrade week.

My window opens at 2pm. Kinda wondering how this works. New process this year with receiving an email when the window opens...

2 minutes ago, suresign said:

Total waste of time. Got the email, clicked on link, not working, called ticket office, they have no idea what's wrong with the system

I am so damn frustrated,  15+ years as a Season Ticket owner,  all that money and I have received nothing...   So Typical.. 

My upgrade window was at 10 AM. I could not get in either. I still can’t. I figured it was because I sold a game on the ticket exchange and already have those seats committed to someone. Then the system disqualified me. I wasn’t going to change anything anyway, but it’s still fun to look around. 

12 minutes ago, skinsjoy said:

I got the email. Upgraded. OMG Sec 202 Row 4!!! I'M ON THE HOME SIDE BABY!!!

--Joy

Congratulations. Great seats!

20 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

I got the email. Upgraded. OMG Sec 202 Row 4!!! I'M ON THE HOME SIDE BABY!!!

--Joy

Wow! Great seats! I love my 200 level seats. Row 4 also puts you under cover from bad weather but still open to see the whole field. You now have some of the best seats in the house.

Edited by SonnyandSam

19 hours ago, suresign said:

Total waste of time. Got the email, clicked on link, not working, called ticket office, they have no idea what's wrong with the system

Once again, South Park predicted the future:

In the episode, Eric Cartman decides to found a company so he can do nothing for the rest of his life. He realizes the trademark "Washington Redskins" has recently become available, and he uses the brand name to create a successful campaign on Kickstarter.

"Washington Redskins" becomes infamous for its tagline, "F*ck You," and for being a startup that raised money for promising to do absolutely nothing in return.

For all those whining about not getting an active link in your email. How dumb are you? Anyone who has had season tickets for 2 or more years know you upgrade through your Redskins Ticket Account. Login to your account and follow the quick link to Tickets Upgrade. Then follow the simple directions. Really not hard, even for a 10 year old.

Also, you cannot upgrade from your cell phone. So I bet most of you checked your email on your phones, right? IF you really wanted to upgrade, you would have opened your ticket account on a laptop or real computer and seen what is available to you.

Yeah, I have no sympathy for morons who just like to complain. IF you are a first year season ticket holder, you get a pass. In past years, the Redskins also sent a FAQ on how to upgrade; something they did not do this year.

For those wondering, there are quite a few tickets on the sidelines in sections 104, 139, 118, 119, 121, 122, 124, 125. Lots of tickets available in both end zones. The 200 level seats are pretty much sold out except a few decent sideline seats on the visitors side. I can't see the upper level at this time.

2 minutes ago, SonnyandSam said:

For all those whining about not getting an active link in your email. How dumb are you? Anyone who has had season tickets for 2 or more years know you upgrade through your Redskins Ticket Account. Login to your account and follow the quick link to Tickets Upgrade. Then follow the simple directions. Really not hard, even for a 10 year old.

Also, you cannot upgrade from your cell phone. So I bet most of you checked your email on your phones, right? IF you really wanted to upgrade, you would have opened your ticket account on a laptop or real computer and seen what is available to you.

Yeah, I have no sympathy for morons who just like to complain. IF you are a first year season ticket holder, you get a pass. In past years, the Redskins also sent a FAQ on how to upgrade; something they did not do this year.

For those wondering, there are quite a few tickets on the sidelines in sections 104, 139, 118, 119, 121, 122, 124, 125. Lots of tickets available in both end zones. The 200 level seats are pretty much sold out except a few decent sideline seats on the visitors side. I can't see the upper level at this time.

Yeah I was surprised there doesn't seem to be a lot of tickets available, I am guessing they either kept them or sold them to brokers.  I thought for sure there would be something worthy to move over towards the sidelines more.  Currently I am in section 105 and there were zero tickets in that section.