Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Section 216 row 5..Good seats? That's available to me for season tickets.

Yes.

IMHO, seats in the 200's are some of the best.

They're on the visitors side, in the corner of the end-zone. They're in the same corner as the visitors tunnel.

All the 200's, on the Skins side, are under cover, from about row 4, (I think).

There are seats under cover, on the visitors side too, but I don't know where they start.

If they're not under cover, you should note that they're on the sunny side of the stadium, which can be a mixed blessing. It can be smoking hot, for those early season 1:00pm games. In the other hand, the sun feels good, during those same 1:00pm games, later in the season, when there's a chill in the air.

The view of the opposite end zone isn't that great, but the view on the jumboteon is fantastic.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Skinsfan1311

2 hours ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Well I did it. I'm a season ticket holder. Section 215 row 5. Also got WVU BYU tickets for free and $50 concessions card.

Welcome to the dying breed.

There's a bunch of us here in the 200's and we all love it. You will too. Enjoy ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Well I did it. I'm a season ticket holder. Section 215 row 5. Also got WVU BYU tickets for free and $50 concessions card.

Welcome to the madhouse.  

Now, work on getting yourself some Redzone parking passes, and come hang out with us at the ES tailgate.  Our spot, is close to you seats....

• Like 3

8 hours ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

So can you only transfer tickets after your account is paid in full? I wanted to transfer the jets game tickets to a friend but it says I can't yet. 

So you always expect to be able to sell something you do not yet own? Really? You somehow think this is unfair.:)

1 minute ago, SonnyandSam said:

So you always expect to be able to sell something you do not yet own? Really? You somehow think this is unfair.:)

Never said that, it was just a question as to how that works since I most likely won't be able to make the game next Friday,  I'd rather just let a friend have them for free. 

1 minute ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Never said that, it was just a question as to how that works since I most likely won't be able to make the game next Friday,  I'd rather just let a friend have them for free. 

You can't give away something you don't yet own either. You admit that they are not paid for.

6 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

It's a legitimate question.  I paid for my Orioles 29-game package this year in four installments, and as I paid each installment, that quarter (ish) of my plan became available to sell on Stubhub, transfer, trade in, etc.  If he's paid for part of it, I would have thought he could do with the first half of his tickets as he saw fit. 

• Like 3

On 8/9/2016 at 9:08 AM, GOSKINS_08 said:

So can you only transfer tickets after your account is paid in full? I wanted to transfer the jets game tickets to a friend but it says I can't yet. 

contact the ticket office. I had the same issue and I pay in installments. They fixed it so I could have access to the 2 preseason games and the Steeler game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redskin21502 said:

contact the ticket office. I had the same issue and I pay in installments. They fixed it so I could have access to the 2 preseason games and the Steeler game.

Ok thanks. Atleast some people can actually give intelligent responses instead of being a dick.

• Like 4

Don't mean to derail the STH thread, but was looking at Stubhub today at some of the home games in October and November when the weather should be ideal and there are some good deals to be had if you're interested in treating yourself to the club level. Prices (including fees) are starting at $90 each for clubs for the Cleveland game and it appears like there's a decent amount in the low $100s for both Philly and Minnesota. 

Of course these prices may go up if the Skins get off to a hot start, but found it fairly surprising that prices for those games are that low 2-3 months before the game.  Obviously, tickets for the other opponents are pricier.

11 hours ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Ok thanks. Atleast some people can actually give intelligent responses instead of being a dick.

Some people around here blindly defend the Redskins TO as if they were a stockholder. They seem to forget that we are paying customers and for many years have paid a large sum of money for a crappy product that we could have purchased on the secondary market for pennies on the dollar. So yes, you should be able to transfer your tickets for a preseason game when you have already paid enough to have earned those tickets. The new payment plans they now customize allow you to pay all the way through pre-season so there is no reason you cannot do that. Glad to hear common sense prevailed.

• Like 1

Odds are the account system isn't built to handle the now vast options of paying for your tickets. So if you're under a plan where your tickets aren't paid for on a regular plan you have to have someone in the ticket office manually enable managing of those tickets.

The policy has always been that you dont get your tickets until you're paid up. At least officially. I believe the Redskins Reward points work the same way.

The obvious dwindling of season ticket holders has caused the team to allow people to buy season tickets in the lower level in August. I'm happy for him, but that definitely is telling. With all the other changes they're making, changing the management system to accommodate people on custom payment schedules is likely far down the list.

Edited by tshile

Does anyone know anything about season ticket holders getting access to NFL Game Pass?  I emailed the ticket office and she said that we will be getting access, but they haven't gotten any Log In information from the NFL yet.  She said as soon as they get that, they'll email out the info to the season ticket holders.

Just curious... does anyone remember when this access was available in years past?  This is my first year as a season ticket holder.  I was hoping to have it before tonight's game, but that seems unlikely.  I'm in Delaware, so I can't watch the game on TV.

50 minutes ago, kevhow said:

Does anyone know anything about season ticket holders getting access to NFL Game Pass?  I emailed the ticket office and she said that we will be getting access, but they haven't gotten any Log In information from the NFL yet.  She said as soon as they get that, they'll email out the info to the season ticket holders.

Just curious... does anyone remember when this access was available in years past?  This is my first year as a season ticket holder.  I was hoping to have it before tonight's game, but that seems unlikely.  I'm in Delaware, so I can't watch the game on TV.

Noramlly right around the start of the regular season. It lasts until July 30th of the next year, so u go about a month with out access.

Edited by just654

On 8/11/2016 at 6:32 AM, tshile said:

Odds are the account system isn't built to handle the now vast options of paying for your tickets. So if you're under a plan where your tickets aren't paid for on a regular plan you have to have someone in the ticket office manually enable managing of those tickets.

The policy has always been that you dont get your tickets until you're paid up. At least officially. I believe the Redskins Reward points work the same way.

The obvious dwindling of season ticket holders has caused the team to allow people to buy season tickets in the lower level in August. I'm happy for him, but that definitely is telling. With all the other changes they're making, changing the management system to accommodate people on custom payment schedules is likely far down the list.

Have a friend who got a call from the Redskins TO last month, told him his name came up on the waiting list, they offered him LL sideline tickets for his first year.  Pretty crappy to existing season ticket holders if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

Have a friend who got a call from the Redskins TO last month, told him his name came up on the waiting list, they offered him LL sideline tickets for his first year.  Pretty crappy to existing season ticket holders if you ask me.

Well season ticket holders had their chance to upgrade their seats starting in May. Either through the automated process or by calling the ticket office.

So if the tickets were available to everyone, and last month they were still available, then I don't see the issue.

If they were holding the tickets, preventing existing ticket holders from getting them, so that they could use them to lure in new ticket holders then that would be crappy. Also not unexpected, given what we've seen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Well season ticket holders had their chance to upgrade their seats starting in May. Either through the automated process or by calling the ticket office.

So if the tickets were available to everyone, and last month they were still available, then I don't see the issue.

If they were holding the tickets, preventing existing ticket holders from getting them, so that they could use them to lure in new ticket holders then that would be crappy. Also not unexpected, given what we've seen.

I don't understand why they would hold those tickets until this late though.  My thought is that someone didn't renew their tickets, or didn't pay by the time they had to so the team took them back.