Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I was told up to 10 installments, but they've already started for this year I think

I'd be shocked if they allowed 10 installments. The current installment plan is 4 payments; March 1, April 1, May 1, June 1. I'm a season ticket holder for 15 years.

I would be shocked at 10 as well....the season would be over before all the payments were made. If you decided not to pay, it's not like they can cancel your remaining tickets. Of course, they can and as history has shown, take you to court.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/02/AR2009090203887.html

Looks like the Marlins took a page out of Snyder's book (over promise, under deliver, cut back, & sue):

https://consumerist.com/2016/05/25/miami-marlins-respond-to-flagging-attendance-by-suing-season-ticket-holders/

Love this line from a (former) Marlins STH:

“It’s just the principle,” he says. “If they would have provided what they said they’d provide, I’d still be a season ticket holder today.”

• 2 weeks later...

Got this email today (at noon) notice it says Good Evening.

Good Evening Mr. XXXXX

Hope all is well. I wanted to touch bases with you in regards to our add-on process going on for this upcoming season.  I see you are a current season ticket holder in Section 449 , Row 1. We have amazing seats that have opened up in our 100 & 200 levels of the stadium. If you’re interested in purchasing additional  tickets for yourself, family, friends or Redskins fans so they don’t have to wait years to purchase season tickets this is the prime time to do so!  If this offer interest you feel free to contact me and we can discuss all options. Hope to hear from you soon & have a great day!

HTTR!

Got an email about ST in the lower bowl being available for one day only

Went to check and there were some decent uppers available too. Row 6 in 413 and 438 and row 5 for 448 and 408

The lowers disappeared after I refresh so I didn't see the sections

I did Best avaiable for 4 tickets and got to different options in section 213. Row 10 and Row 9

I thought they said beginning in 2018? I assumed that was some club level 2 year contract BS. It said sections 100-142 so I thought that meant 100 and 142 but sounds like strategic wording. Same old TO games.

Just spent 11 minutes on hold w/ the ticket office to find out that season tickets should be arriving by the end of the week.

Well, unless they show up today, which since I havent got a tracking number yet, I do not think so. I am going to say this is not happening.

Is anyone able to print/sell on NFL TX from their account? All my tickets say "Printed by box office" and give me no other options. I thought I remembered the printing and reselling options opening up earlier in previous years. It's going to be really inconvenient for me if I can't use those options this year.

They told me yesterday that I should get tickets late next week or week after. I will get tracking number at time of shipment, they said.

Man I hope it is not the week after, that is getting kinda close to the first home preseason game

Why do you guys care? Because you're trying to sell them?

I care becasue I dont want a $2,000 item sitting on my front porch. Plus it is kinda like Christmas in July/August, start of a new year. Anything can happen. 

Why do you guys care? Because you're trying to sell them?

.....or get them to the people you share tickets with. I am not going to the Jets game, but the two guys I split tickets with are. One guy works in the same building with me, but the other guy lives in Richmond. One guy owes me $400 from last year and the other guy $212. No way they are getting the 2016 tickets until I have payment in full from 2015 and 2016.

Not wild about $3500 in tickets and parking passes sitting out on my front porch either, but I think they require a signature.

Edited by MarkB452

Is anyone able to print/sell on NFL TX from their account? All my tickets say "Printed by box office" and give me no other options. I thought I remembered the printing and reselling options opening up earlier in previous years. It's going to be really inconvenient for me if I can't use those options this year.

Mine says the same thing.  When I emailed them in June they said we'd be able to sell them on NFL TX at the same time the tickets are printed in early August.  I sure would've liked the option to throw those preseason games up for sale two months ago.  Not that I think they'll sell but they would've had a better chance.  Now the best we can probably hope for is someone with $5 burning a hole in their pocket on game day.

I care becasue I dont want a $2,000 item sitting on my front porch. Plus it is kinda like Christmas in July/August, start of a new year. Anything can happen. 

Signature required. AND if FedEx leaves it anyway, not your fault. TO will provide replacement tickets.