Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Thinking about buying club seats, need everyone's help to confirm or walk away. I can get seats in D zone that I really like at $2,580 per seat with a 4 year agreement. I can only make 2-4 games a year and will need to sell the rest, plus figure that I'm going to eat the preseason seat cost. - maybe get a write off by donating them or something. 

Do you pull the trigger? 

Thinking about buying club seats, need everyone's help to confirm or walk away. I can get seats in D zone that I really like at $2,580 per seat with a 4 year agreement. I can only make 2-4 games a year and will need to sell the rest, plus figure that I'm going to eat the preseason seat cost. - maybe get a write off by donating them or something. 

Do you pull the trigger?

100%...NO....Club seats routinely sell for less and often a LOT less than $250 on stubhub. If you are only going to a few games a year, you are going to lose a ton on the other games. Are they promising you lower level seats at the end of the club contract? Even IF they did, I still think it is a bad deal for you.

Do you pull the trigger? 

The only reason you'd take them is because you love them and don't mind taking a bath on the ones you're selling.

Do you pull the trigger?

I just checked an email from the Redskins "Memorial Day" special and you can still buy lower level corner or end zone seats at face. They are comparable to zone D and less than half price. Plus there is no contract. Just a thought.

I PM'd you the link

I PM'd you the link

I can buy lowers for $1200 a seat, they just offered aisle clubs where I want for $1999 and added padded seats... Thoughts on that?

I'm a bigger guy and the extra room is nice , but still not sure if all the club amenities are worth $800 more per seat

100%...NO....Club seats routinely sell for less and often a LOT less than $250 on stubhub. If you are only going to a few games a year, you are going to lose a ton on the other games. Are they promising you lower level seats at the end of the club contract? Even IF they did, I still think it is a bad deal for you.

Thanks for the info, I really liked the club seats, but definitely don't want to take a bath, won't be worth it

Some tickets just came available for the London game. I just got two for the lower bowl!!

Hail Skins.

Use the link they sent to season ticket holders.

I finally got in today and I picked up 4 as well. It only took me about 30 tries to get in but the Redskins finally emailed me a way to get in. Got them on the first shot. Excited about that!

Do you pull the trigger? 

NO WAY! I was going to say they always will go down to $1900 per ticket for that zone but I see you already got to that point. The last I heard the best people were getting was $1900 with a two year contract and then they guarantee lower level sideline after that.  This is how I got to the lower level.

I got club but then sold them all and used the money to buy lower level seats. The was RG3's rookie year, 2012 I guess. The ONLY reason I did it was 1. I did it after pre-season games so I didn't have to pay for them and 2. They ran a special and gave one free ticket for every ticket you had for the opening game against the Bengals. Factoring in I didn't pay for pre-season and 4 free opening game tickets, I lost a grand total of $14 that year. BUT that is only because of the factors I just mentioned and there were some big games at the end of the year. Until the team got in the playoff hunt, I was selling $250 tickets for as low as $125 each for some games. Unless you are going to most of the games, there is ZERO reason to buy club seats when you can just buy them the day before the game on Stub Hub for less than $200 each. Good luck.

NO WAY! I was going to say they always will go down to $1900 per ticket for that zone but I see you already got to that point. The last I heard the best people were getting was $1900 with a two year contract and then they guarantee lower level sideline after that. This is how I got to the lower level.

I .

Thanks for the info, so im talking about zone B I think. Same zone right?

$1,999 is what they offered for one year, adding a padded seat, they're on the aisle and you get an autographed jersey and two pre game tunnel passes.

I think the skins have some great games to potentially sell, the east, Carolina, Pittsburgh and Green Bay. I'd probably go to a pre season game and the Browns and hopefully Vikings and of course the playoffs :)

Not sure how this season will go. But I was buying clubs around $100 a seat on game day. I would sell my uppers for about $70, so for about $60 I was sitting clubs. Club level won't be worth the price until next year if we get to the playoffs again this year.

• Like 2

LOL got the email offering me lower level end zones.  Never been a season ticket holder.  Both end zones have a ton of seats.

Amazing. 5-6 years ago you couldn't touch lower level end zone seats coming in. My how times have changed!

Thanks for the info, so im talking about zone B I think. Same zone right?

$1,999 is what they offered for one year, adding a padded seat, they're on the aisle and you get an autographed jersey and two pre game tunnel passes.

I think the skins have some great games to potentially sell, the east, Carolina, Pittsburgh and Green Bay. I'd probably go to a pre season game and the Browns and hopefully Vikings and of course the playoffs :)

I can't recall the exact zone but it was section 306. A padded seat and a jersey does not make a good deal. Unless something crazy happens, I assure you for 100% fact that you WILL lose money if your intention is to buy them and try to re-sell to get your money back. That's simply not gonna happen, sorry. If you plan on going to a game or two only, there is zero reason to even consider purchasing club seats or any season tickets for that matter. It may be an ego thing to "be in the club of season ticket holders" but it is an incredibly poor financial decision.  Buy your tickets on the secondary market a day or so before the game and you will be much better off AND have much better seats for less money. For the money you save, you can buy tickets, get better seats, get food and drinks and still have money left over in your pocket. Trust me - been there, done that. It's a losing proposition. 

• Like 1

I can't recall the exact zone but it was section 306. A padded seat and a jersey does not make a good deal. Unless something crazy happens, I assure you for 100% fact that you WILL lose money if your intention is to buy them and try to re-sell to get your money back. That's simply not gonna happen, sorry. If you plan on going to a game or two only, there is zero reason to even consider purchasing club seats or any season tickets for that matter. It may be an ego thing to "be in the club of season ticket holders" but it is an incredibly poor financial decision.  Buy your tickets on the secondary market a day or so before the game and you will be much better off AND have much better seats for less money. For the money you save, you can buy tickets, get better seats, get food and drinks and still have money left over in your pocket. Trust me - been there, done that. It's a losing proposition. 

+1

and if you're going to get tickets and sell them... please sell them only to Redskins fans.

Only if they are willing to pay as much as visiting fans

Fans don't talk like that. It's sunk cost. Don't ruin it for the people who regularly attend.

The turkey and the turtle are arguing, sorry I laughed inside lol

• Like 1

I was told up to 10 installments, but they've already started for this year I think

Can't say that I've ever head of that. Unless something has changed, they will never ship the tickets to you until your invoice is 100% paid in full. Last payment must be made no later than July 15 is what has always been in the past. 

Can't say that I've ever head of that. Unless something has changed, they will never ship the tickets to you until your invoice is 100% paid in full. Last payment must be made no later than July 15 is what has always been in the past. 

Maybe it was just the deal for premium tickets? Or maybe I completely misunderstood!!!