Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Looks like we got our rewards program launch.

For those of you still waiting on tickets, you can go to redskinsrewards.com and log in using your ST account.

You get a # of points based on where you sit and how many years you've had tickets times how many tickets you have.

There's also a column that says 'priority access to items' but I haven't read clarification on that.

The break downs of seat locations are: dream seats and zone a, zone b & d, lower level, terrace & upper level

The break down of years are: First year, 2-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-14, 15-19, 20+

20+ is the furthest it goes. It looks like it's # of years * seating location as of this year. Doesn't matter what your seats were before. I imagine tracking that was impossible and/or a pain.

Still digging, looks kind of interesting. Some memoribilia is up to claim as well as VIP training camp passes, access to a preseason post game presser, etc.

Ok, so the rewards posted up there are auctions....

So the chance to kick field goals before the sept 3rd game is 2500 yards. But it could easy wind up being way more than that...

An autographed jackson jersey starts at 10,200 yards.

Edit:

There is one reward. The 2015 Redskins Yearbook. It'll cost you 500 yards.

Edited by tshile

So they have a flyer for the redskins mobile app. It's the app, running on an HTC phone, ie: android.

But I can't find the app anywhere but in the Apple store.

Has anyone found the app on any of the android app stores?

If not then lol

So they have a flyer for the redskins mobile app. It's the app, running on an HTC phone, ie: android.

If not then lol

I don't have my tickets yet, but the Redskins have an official IPad and IPhone app. The IPad works the IPhone keeps crashing.

Thanks for the heads up on the Rewards program. This looks really cool. Press passes, field passes. I am interested on how I can gain yards. Just added 65 by finishing my profile.

At this point, stealing sports tickets is an incredibly stupid pursuit.  All it takes is one call to the ticket office and they can deactivate the bar codes and issue you new tickets, rendering the stolen tickets worthless.  The only loser is the poor sap who buys one of them for cash outside of FedEx Field.

I'm more afraid that someone will see them, break in, and leave more Redskins tickets.

• Like 1

If not then lol

I'm technologically illiterate.

I recently dowloaded the Redskins mobile app to my Galaxy S5, from the Google Play store.

I'm technologically illiterate.

I recently dowloaded the Redskins mobile app to my Galaxy S5, from the Google Play store.

Is it the official redskins app that you can log into with your season ticket holder account and supposedly have access to extra items? Because that's the one they're advertising. They say to search for "Redskins App", which shows up in the apple store but I don't see that in the google play store.

22000 yards to start for the rewards program, cool, but doesnt seem like you can gain many yards at a time

It looks like all they've done is set it up to give you your initial points and put a few reward items up. Nothing big.

There's potential here... lots of potential... It'll be interesting to see how it looks 2, 3 years from now as opposed to right now.

I'm hoping there will be a lot more reward items like the year book as opposed to auction items. I have a feeling the auctions are going to get pricey especially in the beginning when people have a ton of points to blow.

At this point, stealing sports tickets is an incredibly stupid pursuit.  All it takes is one call to the ticket office and they can deactivate the bar codes and issue you new tickets, rendering the stolen tickets worthless.  The only loser is the poor sap who buys one of them for cash outside of FedEx Field.

Instead of hoping that the tickets are still on my front door when I get home, I have the delivery location changed to a FedEx Office location (which just happens to be 1.5 miles from my house).  That way FedEx has them in their control until I pick them up.  I don't have to worry that someone will steal them this way.  If something does happen before I get them, FedEx is 100% to blame.  If you have a worry and a FedEx Office is located near you, I recommend this.

• Like 1

So do they not give parking passes for pre-season, or is it just me??

If you are a season ticket holder and purchased season parking passes, you should have a parking pass for each pre-season game. IF not, you need to call the TO immediately.

22000 yards to start for the rewards program, cool, but doesnt seem like you can gain many yards at a time

But you will gain 22,000 yards next year and the following years. Let them accumulate for something big in the future. There was also a brief description to pickup some additional points in the future for other things. The site is a little sparse on details, particularly on things that can be bought.

Very nice ticket package this year. It's contained in a nice dual-photograph envelope and has a nice Redskins 2015 Season Ticket Holder pin for each season ticket. I like it!

Reminds me of the last pair of PF Flyers I got.

And I did get parking passes for the pre-season games.

I just signed in. On the front page there is a 'Pop Quiz" to gain 5 yards. I have a feeling, they want you to visit this site everyday.

They have added this Sweepstakes. 100 years per entry.

Experience the first game of the 2015 season as a Redskins Rewards VIP. Prize includes: one (1) Platinum Parking Pass, four (4) Touchdown Club Passes, four (4) Pregame Field Passes, four (4) Mid-field Club Seats, access to postgame press conference, four (4) programs, a 2015 Redskins Yearbook, a Concession Gift Card, a Team Store Gift Card, 2014 - 2015 Cheerleader Calendar and Postgame Field Goal Kicking. All entries must be received by August 21st.

Will not let me enter the sweepstakes. I just sent them an email about it.

Edited by just654

But you will gain 22,000 yards next year and the following years

Where did you read that?

Edit: oh... i see...

"As your tenure increases from a first year rookie to a top Yard earner of 20 or more years, you will gain more Yards at the start of each season"

Interesting. i thought that chart was more of an initial setup thing. That might drastically change how I spend my yards... :)

Edited by tshile

I believe the stadium shot on the ticket envelope is from opening night in 2013, the last time the stadium was full enough for a nice panoramic pic. 

*the scoreboards are blurred just enough to not allow confirmation of which game it was.  

Is it the official redskins app that you can log into with your season ticket holder account and supposedly have access to extra items? Because that's the one they're advertising. They say to search for "Redskins App", which shows up in the apple store but I don't see that in the google play store.

Ummm...errr...didn't you see the technologically illiterate" part of my post?

Seriously though, it's states "Washington Redskins Official Team App" when I open it. I don't think it the app that you guys are discussing in this thread.

Ummm...errr...didn't you see the technologically illiterate" part of my post?

Seriously though, it's states "Washington Redskins Official Team App" when I open it. I don't think it the app that you guys are discussing in this thread.

Hah, I was just asking because i'm confused as well :)

Yeah it's a different one.

Instead of hoping that the tickets are still on my front door when I get home, I have the delivery location changed to a FedEx Office location (which just happens to be 1.5 miles from my house). That way FedEx has them in their control until I pick them up. I don't have to worry that someone will steal them this way. If something does happen before I get them, FedEx is 100% to blame. If you have a worry and a FedEx Office is located near you, I recommend this.

I've been doing that for years...that way I don't stress over it.

Hah, I was just asking because i'm confused as well :)

Yeah it's a different one.

Good to know. I caught up with the thread and see that it'll be available, for Android users, in a few weeks.

If you are a season ticket holder and purchased season parking passes, you should have a parking pass for each pre-season game. IF not, you need to call the TO immediately.

Yea, I called..they said they'd call me back. Fortunately only the preseason parking passes were missing.

Classy ticket package this year. What do I do with the cardboard ticket holder? Seems too nice to throw away. I think the rewards program is a nice touch. Hopefully, they will be adding more items to the available list. Gotta go and put my season ticket holder pin on my Joe Gibbs Redskins hat.....

Ready for some Redskins Football!!!!!!

• Like 2

Classy ticket package this year. What do I do with the cardboard ticket holder? Seems too nice to throw away. I think the rewards program is a nice touch. Hopefully, they will be adding more items to the available list. Gotta go and put my season ticket holder pin on my Joe Gibbs Redskins hat.....

Ready for some Redskins Football!!!!!!

Yes, very nice presentation.  My tickets came in a water resistant FedEx package and the protective case was dry despite the heavy rain we had in Fredericksburg on Tuesday.  I intend to keep the case and store my Redskins and other tickets/passes in it. 

I have 4 season tickets, but I only got 2 of the pins.....anybody get more than 2?