Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

S&S i don't come here much anymore, so i'm only going to address these two points... i think by and large we agree with each other, and for the most part the rest of our conversation is eithe resolved, due to a misunderstanding, or one/both of us overreacting and not worth continuing.

that said.

Weren't your seats end zone seats removed by the Redskins? You don't think it is good business (and a reasonable exception to the policy) to compensate such STHs with a "perk" as you call it? Especially a long tenured STH? I think most reasonable people would think it only fair that folks forced out of their less expensive seats should get some "perk" for their inconvenience.

Sure. i agree with that. They said it was because the account was so old, and didn't mention any other reason. Sure, it could have been because they were removing my seats - but at that point they hadn't even told me they were removing my seats. But yes, in hind sight that could have been the reason why; but even if that was why, then it's super underhanded by the ticket office.

Yep....just checked again just now. No seats and no parking pass...just like last year. Based on last year, one would think the upgrade process is starting. Being on the lower level, I was one of the first to report my missing seats and my new seats the last two years. I doubt I will see new seat assignments until after May 1. But maybe I will be wrong and you will be right :D I'll have to keep an eye on my account.

I know as STHs, we all want to know our new upgraded seats ASAP. But to the Redskins, there is really no hurry. They have plenty of time.

Yes, based on last year thats what it means.

i'm in the upper level, my tickets are still there :( Based on last year they did the entire lower bowl before they touched the upper level - which, of course, makes sense.

keep us posted!

Edited by tshile

I had a problem paying the last installment on my tiks. Went online ot pay and wnet thru the payment process but the sit charged my bank account $0.0. Had to call to make the last payment by phone. Site seems to be having some weird issues.

I got a Q...I'm bottom of the upper level/endzone right behind the glass. They took out the seats about 3/4 rows behind me all the way up to the top. I hope they didn't take out all the upper level endzone seats. I actually like where I sit. last two seats on the row, 1 row in front of me; and I'm right by the stairs and now I only have like 3/4 rows behind me so pedestrian traffic is a minimum. Did they say where the took the extra 5k seats from?

i think they took them out in the 300 level?

not entirely sure though. i think your seats are safe.

i'm curios if the 0.0 charge is the place holder for the actual charge. sometimes if you use a debit card at a restaurant you'll see a charge for 99.99 (Or some other number) even though your meal was only 50$. it's a place holder where they're just checking it's a valid card/account/etc, and the price is updated later.

i think they took them out in the 300 level?

not entirely sure though. i think your seats are safe.

i'm curios if the 0.0 charge is the place holder for the actual charge. sometimes if you use a debit card at a restaurant you'll see a charge for 99.99 (Or some other number) even though your meal was only 50$. it's a place holder where they're just checking it's a valid card/account/etc, and the price is updated later.

Thanks for the update on the seat removal.

Yeah I wondered myself on the 0.0 payment. When I called and paid the last installment, I of course checked the bank account. It shows the skins payment for the one made today (I tried to pay online on Sunday). I would think the 0.0 would have posted by now but I'll def keep an eye out for any double dips into the account.

i just received an email saying i have been automatically upgraded to thr Green B3 lot. i didnt request an upgrade from grey either. where is this exactly?

If you walk up from the gray lot, go right around the stadium about 1/4 the way and its there.

How long have you had parking?

If you walk up from the gray lot, go right around the stadium about 1/4 the way and its there.

How long have you had parking?

I had Gray for 3 years. A friend of mine also received the same email and had Gray 3 years as well. So from 495 South i take Exit 13..then what?

i just received an email saying i have been automatically upgraded to thr Green B3 lot. i didnt request an upgrade from grey either. where is this exactly?

B3 isnt that bad HONESTLY... its an easy easy walk and you have a ton of space if you get there early if you want to tailgate....

S&S i don't come here much anymore, so i'm only going to address these two points... i think by and large we agree with each other, and for the most part the rest of our conversation is eithe resolved, due to a misunderstanding, or one/both of us overreacting and not worth continuing.

We're good. Sometimes people have to agree to disagee. I always enjoy your posts and comments. Sorry if my comments came off too aggressive. I enjoy a spirited debate.

Skins TO is better but they still have to prove themselves for several years until they regain the confidence of all of us.

Hail!

---------- Post added April-17th-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

I had a problem paying the last installment on my tiks. Went online ot pay and wnet thru the payment process but the sit charged my bank account $0.0. Had to call to make the last payment by phone. Site seems to be having some weird issues.

I got a Q...I'm bottom of the upper level/endzone right behind the glass. They took out the seats about 3/4 rows behind me all the way up to the top. I hope they didn't take out all the upper level endzone seats. I actually like where I sit. last two seats on the row, 1 row in front of me; and I'm right by the stairs and now I only have like 3/4 rows behind me so pedestrian traffic is a minimum. Did they say where the took the extra 5k seats from?

I would call the TO and ask. IF they did take your seats, you would be one of the first in line to choose your new seats instead of them assigning your seats and you being pissed. I would insist on knowing your new seats while on the phone. You should get your new seat assignments before they upgrade others getting a normal upgrade.

I just received an email stating that I was upgraded from Grey to Green B3 parking. I had phoned about this last week.....after reading on this thread about others being upgraded. This season will be my fourth for season tickets/parking.

Any thoughts on how to get moved toward home side of the field vice visitors side? I am currently near the visitors entrance to the stadium, 200 level....have called every year about getting over toward Skins side of the stadium, but am constantly told that this is not easy to accomplish.......I would like to get around more "like minded" folks at the games (i.e. true Skins fans) vice sitting around visiting fans....especially the Beagle and Dullass fans.....the worst.

Edited by rskin72

I had Gray for 3 years. A friend of mine also received the same email and had Gray 3 years as well. So from 495 South i take Exit 13..then what?

Not sure on directions to be honest. Ive had gray for three years as well and haven't seen anything about upgrading so hopefully its on the way. ???

Not sure on directions to be honest. Ive had gray for three years as well and haven't seen anything about upgrading so hopefully its on the way. ???

This will be my first year with parking and they gave me Green B3, so if you want it, you should call or e-mail them and ask for it.

For those of you asking about B3, go here

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField

in your browser hold down control, and hit f - this will bring up search.

Type in 'Parking'

it'll take you to the parking section of the post.

It has a map, and explanation, of all the parking.

PS: MTH's thread is extremely informative. You should read the entire thing just so you know, even if some of the information doesn't apply to you. you may be able to help someone in the future, or make a better informed decision because you read that post.

So quick question about the Green B3 lot: How long does it take you to get out of the lot after a game?

I was in that lot for a game a couple of years ago and everyone had to enter and leave by Morgan Boulevard. With all the pedestrians walking to the Metro and blocking the exit roads on Morgan Boulevard, it took forever to get out of there. I preferred the Gray Lot because it was so much easier to get to and from the game. Now they say you can enter from any road (that's a big bonus) and something about being able to leave through the SportsPlex to Sheriff Road. Does that Sheriff Road exit run smoothly? Do you take the old bus access road to get to Sheriff Road? I'm looking for some people with experience getting out of Green B3.

I'm debating between moving to Green B3 and staying in Gray. Is that crazy? I heard a rumor that they were "scaling the Gray lot back" next year. That sounds a bit ominous, but we can discuss that later.

So, thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?

I'm debating between moving to Green B3 and staying in Gray. Is that crazy? I heard a rumor that they were "scaling the Gray lot back" next year. That sounds a bit ominous, but we can discuss that later.

So, thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?

I got the same upgrade email today from gray to B3 green and am a little apprehensive.

I actually like tailgating on grass. There is always plenty of room in the gray lot and it was easy to get in and out of. Not too much pre-game energy in that parking lot though...

I actually had some thoughts bout staying with grey as well because of same reasons robp mentioned......but i like the thought of a shorter trek to and from stadium....and i am not an elaborate tailgater anyway.....although my daughter got me a Skins grill for xmas that i am anxious to try out!! Guess i will see if i have decided correctly or not this season.......heck, with all of us in green B3 parking, should be quite the tailgate party opportunity for es members!

I got the Gray to Green B3 email today as well... We have been in Gray since the beginning and enjoy the space and grass. Its also very easy access for us to get back on the beltway for our 3 hour drive home. When I called the TO this morning they said they were upgrading "everyone" to Green B3. If that was the case, I told them they could refund my parking money and I will just pay cash in the Gray lot this season. It was left as "I will put a note in your account stating that you do not want the upgrade". I have a feeling this won't end well..

I was just going to add that it looks as though there may be no more Gray lot.

On a side note, has anyone on here ever upgraded 3 tickets? I was considering adding a 3rd ticket this season because of another family member going to games, but I'm not sure if that would help or hurt my upgrade chances. I'm in the lower level and just want to get closer to midfield.

On a side note, has anyone on here ever upgraded 3 tickets? I was considering adding a 3rd ticket this season because of another family member going to games, but I'm not sure if that would help or hurt my upgrade chances. I'm in the lower level and just want to get closer to midfield.

Having an odd number of tickets has a history of much quicker upgrades. I'm not sure if that remains the case now that ticket holder tenure is thrown into the upgrade equation.

interesting. i have 3 tickets, but this is my first year trying to upgrade.

i imagine it has little to do with a specific number, or whether it's odd/even, but more to do with how you fit into the holes when you come up in the system. if there's a hole for 3 tickets somewhere, you stand a better chance at getting them since I imagine the # of people with just 3 tickets is small percentage wise.

i would also imagine having a lot of tickets (say 8+) makes it harder to upgrade since you need a bigger hole to be able to move.

interesting. i have 3 tickets, but this is my first year trying to upgrade.

i imagine it has little to do with a specific number, or whether it's odd/even, but more to do with how you fit into the holes when you come up in the system. if there's a hole for 3 tickets somewhere, you stand a better chance at getting them since I imagine the # of people with just 3 tickets is small percentage wise.

i would also imagine having a lot of tickets (say 8+) makes it harder to upgrade since you need a bigger hole to be able to move.

you are right the more tickets you have the more difficult it is.... I have 4 tickets and when I got moved down they only have a T available row 25 seats 17,18,19 anad row 26 seat 18 so it was like a T.... sorta sucked for me since I had 4 people.....

TO claimed I should be able to have all 4 together this year who knows......