Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Situation having great abs is the greatest myth of the last 25 years.

Westbrook36

]I don't understand this. It seems that this guy "The Situation" has just repeatedly said he has great abs and that is what he is known for and everyone has gotten in line to proclaim how great his abs are. Not being gay but he has like a 2 pack. I was reading Muscle and Fitness the other day and he was on the cover. Inside, there were a few shirtless pics of the guy and I just started laughing. Then, during the article, he kept talking about his abs and how he works them. I'm sure he does tons of abs exercises but it looks like he has a small layer of fat around his mid section (probably from drinking).

the-situation-rap-rapper-jersey-shorejpg-2836a55543b98ff3_large.jpg

The Situation's abs went tits up. I am more ripped than this guy. Anyone want to punch me in the stomach and hurt their hand? I didn't think so.

I have never watched one second of the Jersey Shore.

Iago:

O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;

It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock

The meat it feeds on. That cuckold lives in bliss,

Who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger:

But O, what damnèd minutes tells he o'er

Othello:

O misery!

Othello Act 3, scene 3, 165–171

]I don't understand this. It seems that this guy "The Situation" has just repeatedly said he has great abs and that is what he is known for and everyone has gotten in line to proclaim how great his abs are. Not being gay but he has like a 2 pack. I was reading Muscle and Fitness the other day and he was on the cover. Inside, there were a few shirtless pics of the guy and I just started laughing. Then, during the article, he kept talking about his abs and how he works them. I'm sure he does tons of abs exercises but it looks like he has a small layer of fat around his mid section (probably from drinking).

The Situation's abs went tits up. I am more ripped than this guy. Anyone want to punch me in the stomach and hurt their hand? I didn't think so.

I have never watched one second of the Jersey Shore.

5d939f4b.jpg

Archived