Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank-You Dan Snyder

Mark The Homer

Good stuff MTH. I do my share of complaining but there are some positives and it is nice to reflect on those. I strongly disagree with part of your post though. You can't adequately cook a pig or brisket even during a 8 hour tailgate. Those things take some time to do right!

You have. You are disrespectful and condescending. And childish.

I don't disagree with Mark's message at all in the OP. I said something because you're acting like a fool and partaking in some pretty embarrassing trolling.

But just keep pretending that anyone who has a problem with your bull**** is actually disagreeing with what you believe. :doh:

What does this even mean?

You are a Genius:ols:

---------- Post added February-9th-2011 at 08:18 PM ----------

You know Brett, you tried doing this before and were called out on it.

Please refrain from the personal attacks. Debate the merits of the argument as your attacks do absolutely nothing to further your argument. In fact, your statements can actually hurt your argument as nobody will take you seriously.

---------- Post added February-9th-2011 at 04:18 PM ----------

Oh really?

You are completly entitled to your opinion..even though its false.

Carry On

Agreed Mark. The one thing I liked too is how fast they were to fix things, for instance the out of town scoreboard. If you remember in the beginning of the season the scores would change, but it would take almost three seconds for the teams logos to change, so if you looked up fast and then back down, you'd have the wrong score. It was fixed by the end of the season which I was pleased about because things along that line last year weren't fixed.

While tailgating during preseason a band member stopped and talked with us for an hour, gave him some beer and in return he was nice enough to tell us that the band would have new uniforms for the opening game, the team would be wearing new jerseys (both which have been true) and he also told me they would be upgrading the speaker systems this year which I can only imagine would be true as well. Definitely is trying to change IMO.

Figured you'd slink back in here eventually, after getting piled on, and say something lame. Welcome back.

Dude

Are you serious. You must lay at your computer for hours, in this one room waiting for responses. I am sure that this violates some kind of rule here. If it does not it should. Please leave it alone.

Maybe this post messsages something that helps you to continue to make crazy comments.

Snyder did make some improvements this year to both the game day experience and his own image. Hiring a real GM and coach and then staying in the background was major and hopefully he learned this is the best way to run the team.

I've already accepted the probability that he's not going to sell the team anytime soon so as long as he keeps showing improvements I can deal with him as the owner. He's younger than me so I don't really have a choice.

Snyder did make some improvements this year to both the game day experience and his own image. Hiring a real GM and coach and then staying in the background was major and hopefully he learned this is the best way to run the team.

I've already accepted the probability that he's not going to sell the team anytime soon so as long as he keeps showing improvements I can deal with him as the owner. He's younger than me so I don't really have a choice.

I believe a lot of people feel the same way. I do

Dude

Are you serious. You must lay at your computer for hours, in this one room waiting for responses. I am sure that this violates some kind of rule here. If it does not it should. Please leave it alone.

:ols: Are you joking? All of this is because of your ridiculous posts the last few pages of the thread, where multiple people piled on you for the way you were posting, and because I *gasp!* had the gall to respond to your trash, you are whining about leaving it alone? Please.

And if you must know, I'm in classes all day, on the computer. So I have plenty of "browsing" time. Yay, college.

Uninvolved In Football Decisions: Isn't this what everybody wanted? Well, we have it. Every decision regarding Redskins football is now made by professionals who have spent their entire lives in football. Thank-you Dan Snyder. It is perfect.

I'm BAFFLED at how many people choose to just completely ignore this fact. This whole year, it's come up again and again; people asking Dan to get his hands off the team. I guess we were just so used to saying it ;).

And the discussion about "will it take a superbowl win to forgive Dan Snyder." It's ridiculous. ALL we wanted was 'hands off Danny' and we've got it. As far as I'm concerned, he's completely forgiven. Why dwell on it.

Wow. I thought I'd get 2-3 posts and it would scroll down into oblivion. You guys are hard to predict!

I'd like to say something.... lots of fairly heated discussion here. I've been reading through it all day. One post even got reported. And there was even some "you are <this>" and "you are <that>", and yet, nobody really truly crossed the line. Some toed up to the line, some leaned up into the line, but nobody really crossed it. That is pretty cool. I am really proud of the way you all handled the discussion in this thread.

I can't answer everybody, but I read all the posts. Thank-you.

Agreed Mark. ....

While tailgating during preseason a band member stopped and talked with us for an hour, gave him some beer and in return he was nice enough to tell us that the band would have new uniforms for the opening game, the team would be wearing new jerseys (both which have been true) and he also told me they would be upgrading the speaker systems this year which I can only imagine would be true as well. Definitely is trying to change IMO.

You must tailgate in the Orange C lot like I do. :ols:

Actually, all that stuff was discussed here on this forum early last season. :)

Welcome to the board.

Good stuff MTH. I do my share of complaining but there are some positives and it is nice to reflect on those. I strongly disagree with part of your post though. You can't adequately cook a pig or brisket even during a 8 hour tailgate. Those things take some time to do right!

Here ya go bro: http://www.lacajachina.com/

And it does a friggin' awesome job. Just make sure you brine the pig beforehand. ;)

:ols: Are you joking? All of this is because of your ridiculous posts the last few pages of the thread, where multiple people piled on you for the way you were posting, and because I *gasp!* had the gall to respond to your trash, you are whining about leaving it alone? Please.

And if you must know, I'm in classes all day, on the computer. So I have plenty of "browsing" time. Yay, college.

:ols:Hip hip Horay. Hip hip horay. TMI Dude:ols:

Real classy and sassy ...luv it

You must tailgate in the Orange C lot like I do. :ols:

Actually, all that stuff was discussed here on this forum early last season. :)

Welcome to the board.

Darn, and here I thought I had something to contribute in the way of breaking news, oh well! Thank you as well! I actually tailgate in the Green lot, hence the name :)

You are a Genius:ols:

---------- Post added February-9th-2011 at 08:18 PM ----------

You are completly entitled to your opinion..even though its false.

Carry On

You are a piece of work.

A simple request to be civil and pointing out where you were not being civil and my premise is false?

I suggest you read the rules and in particular read rule number 5. (something you agreed to abide by when you signed up as a member of this board)

discourse is one thing, but when you decide to act as a troll then you will not be taken seriously.

So once again Brett, you are being asked to show civility

You are a piece of work.

A simple request to be civil and pointing out where you were not being civil and my premise is false?

I suggest you read the rules and in particular read rule number 5. (something you agreed to abide by when you signed up as a member of this board)

discourse is one thing, but when you decide to act as a troll then you will not be taken seriously.

So once again Brett, you are being asked to show civility

Rudechange,

Look up the word civil. Study it carefuly. Look at rule number 5 study it carefully for yourself. I did not even know what a troll was until I came here and discovered those who call may actually be trolls, something like takes one to know one. In this case, look in the mirror. Calling me a troll is debasing. So if you dont want me to report you to Makr or TK, I suggest you stop.

You are not being honorable to this board sir.

PS. Dont respond to me anymore please

Who are u anyways? How bout them skins?

Calling me a troll is debasing. So if you dont want me to report you to Makr or TK, I suggest you stop.

You are not being honorable to this board sir.

PS. Dont respond to me anymore please

Who are u anyways?

You are just ridiculous :ols: Now you're playing the victim? Calling you a troll isn't debasing or breaking any rules, its the truth. Its a proper label. You've been condescending and just plain antagonistic in this thread. Until this page, where all of a sudden you aren't liking the pile-on happening. But, that's what happens when someone posts like you did. Baiting, making short-bus jokes...apparently, its all well and good until people actually call you on it and give you some ****.

You don't have to be breaking any specific rules, or crossing the line, to generally act like a jackass.

And that seems to be the case here.

You are just ridiculous :ols: Now you're playing the victim? Calling you a troll isn't debasing or breaking any rules, its the truth. Its a proper label. You've been condescending and just plain antagonistic in this thread. Until this page, where all of a sudden you aren't liking the pile-on happening. But, that's what happens when someone posts like you did. Baiting, making short-bus jokes...apparently, its all well and good until people actually call you on it and give you some ****.

You don't have to be breaking any specific rules, or crossing the line, to generally act like a jackass.

And that seems to be the case here.

You and all your multiple personaities are the only people piling on each other, not me. I am just going to let all yaw keep talking. Maybe you all will get tired and go to sleep.

The topic is What Dan Snyder has been good at for this team. Its not about you or me.

Mark started a topic that was outstanding. Give it a break son and state how you feel about the topic and move on.:dallasuck

Thanks Dan for making my younger cousins Ravens fans, if the skins were a legit contender for the past decade, this would never happen...........thanks bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got fairweathered blood in your family?

My two boys 6 and 11 are proud Redskins fans, they won't pick a team because that team is winning, rather they stick with family values.

As for the topic at hand.

I appreciate what he has done and I hope the Mike and Bruce experiment works. None of this other stuff connected with Snyder really means anything to me.

He's done what we all asked and gotten rid of Vinny, put football minds in charge, and stepped back.

I really think we all need to step back from the ledge with all this Snyder stuff. It's gotten crazy.

Wow Mark. Thanking Dan for a Tron that could've/should've been installed years ago?

Thanking him about showing out of town scores?

Extending tailgate(s)?

I wouldn't give him too much credit on staying out of football operations. It's only been a year.

You know your digging when you thank the owner for the above instead of fielding a competetive team. That's the only thing that matters to most 'skins fans.

...panel referred to "popular" moves. That's a huge part of the problem. Snyder has often done the popular thing in order to drive interest (read: revenue). But popular is not always right. And sorry, but a huge portion of the fanbase loathed the Spurrier, Haynesworth, and Taylor moves. And I'd be willing to say that a plurality were against firing Marty, one of Dann-o's infamous early actions.
Panel is exactly right. Every major move made by Snyder, except for the hiring of Jim Zorn, was overwhelmingly popular when it went down. The Jason Taylor move is instructive on this point. A poll done in this forum showed that 89% of our members favored the trade. That 89% majority must not be posting here anymore because it seems like all the posters since the move failed knew it was another stupid move by Dan Snyder when it happened.

Archived