Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Pro Bowl Gameday Thread!

Coolio47

what did orakpo do that was so good? he was pretty invisible imo.

He led the NFC in tackles.

---------- Post added January-30th-2011 at 11:50 PM ----------

WHY couldn't FOX stick around long enough for the MVP trophy? And WHY didn't NFL Network "pick up the ball" and show it? They aren't even talking about the Pro Bowl and yet the show is live! Idiots!

Because he's not a Cowboy of a poster child QB.

Was I the only one jumping up and down like it was a real game when D Hall got the pick and fumble?

I love seeing my team make statements

PS First post as an 18 year old adult!!!

I promise you you werent, I was as excited as I've ever been seeing the Skins preform as well as they did. In my opinion, the Redskins won the Pro Bowl

Check out what rotoworld.com had to say

Hall has built up a career where teams and the media/bloggers hate him so much, so anytime he has a 4 interception game or a pro bowl MVP there must have been something wrong with the QB or the Pro Bowl was boring or he was just plain lucky and still doesn't deserve his check... I actually think he likes being the bad guy

Hall has built up a career where teams and the media/bloggers hate him so much, so anytime he has a 4 interception game or a pro bowl MVP there must have been something wrong with the QB or the Pro Bowl was boring or he was just plain lucky and still doesn't deserve his check... I actually think he likes being the bad guy

Whatever keeps a chip on his shoulder as he plays for his favorite team, and mostly keeps his mouth shut, is fine by me!

Hall has built up a career where teams and the media/bloggers hate him so much, so anytime he has a 4 interception game or a pro bowl MVP there must have been something wrong with the QB or the Pro Bowl was boring or he was just plain lucky and still doesn\'t deserve his check... I actually think he likes being the bad guy

Doesnt that go for just about every Redskins player? I dont know, maybe its just me, but it seems like whenever one of our players does well or the team does well theres always an excuse as to why they or we did. Now I know we havent been great in awhile so odds are with them that calling it luck will be true, but it just seems ridiculous to me.

That is true, i remember the first game of the year the announcers seemed kinda upset that hold was called at the end, then there was a week where the bloggers were writing, should games end on a penalty or what not. Maybe it is just the Redskins, when discussing the NFC East we're barely even brought up in the conversation.

It was a Caddy. And apparently they did interview Hall as he stood by his new toy.

BTW, in the pic above, with the long sleeves and multiple layers, Hall looks like he's dressed to play in Green Bay or Buffalo. What was the temperature in Honolulu yesterday, 35 degrees?? :doh:

Archived