Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Pro Bowl Gameday Thread!

Coolio47

Hitman, the post you quoted made me want to check out my "posts per day" number, etc., and when I did I realized I've been here longer than you! Which is funny. I lurked here for a long while before joining, and lurked more before ever posting. So its weird that all this time I thought of you as one of the "fixtures" here. I mean, you have been since you joined, but for some reason I thought that you joined long before me.

Since D. Hall brought 30 members of his ohana to Hawaii, he surely had to be motivated to put on a show. Fletcher and Orakpo represented the Redskins well, too.

While some people don't even like the concept of the Pro Bowl (I'll bet many of them complain about a lot of things in life), the players love coming to Hawaii. The 10's of thousands of people who came to the various Pro Bowl parties loved it. At the game, the weather was great, the hundreds of tailgate parties were great, and the game was a lot of fun, particularly for the Redskins fans I ran into. NFC fans really had a blast.

It is a lot of fun to run into fans of all the teams wearing their championship hats and shirt, and the women wearing not much at all. There were quite a few Steeler and Packer fans there, too. We all had fun.

Just in case you haven't been to Hawaii, rain doesn't bother most people. The tailgate parties continued on while it rained for about 20 minutes. People ate, drank and got wet. In Hawaii, you dry out in about 20 minutes, so by gametime, everybody was dry. Weather at the game was awesome.

Beer was $11.

Archived