Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Divisional Round

ACW

lmao. WHat do you have against Harbaugh dude?

I still hate him because of his post game BS trash talking this preseason, after they beat us. "We ran over those guys," and all that crap. I was waiting all season for this to happen.

I hate nearly all of Baltimore's HCs, Billick had no talent as an HC whatsoever, especially not as an "Offensive Genius". His offenses were holding that team back every year. I actually like a few of their players, it's just their HCs that I can't stand.

Don't see the comparison. Flacco has been in the same stable offense actually has an offensive line, receivers and a running game and JC would throw an incomplete pass before he'd force the ball.

All true but you can bet that JC would take the sacks just like Flacco does. He is like a damn deer in headlights.

He's probably doing that as I type

:ols: I swear, funny posts and conversations are pretty much the reason I keep coming back to this place.

Don't get me wrong, I love talking football, especially Skins, but I can do that on any forum. This place has some hilarious people though, glad you guys make my day better.

Don't see the comparison. Flacco has been in the same stable offense actually has an offensive line, receivers and a running game and JC would throw an incomplete pass before he'd force the ball.

oh, i agree with that. i was not a JC hater. i was referring to his robot-like mechanics and need for everything around him to be good (but i, in no way, think he was the problem last year. we had **** WR"s, one of the worst O lines i've ever seen, ditto for the HC and playcaller, and no running game)- that and an innaccurate deep ball.

Question: Why didnt Kemoatu's late hit bring the TD back? The refs said it was "after the play", but a late hit is a contunuation of the play isnt it? I know if you late hit the QB it is.. Say the QB throws an INT-pick six.. If he's late hit it comes back.. Makes no sense to me, unless Im missing something..

Question: Why didnt Kemoatu's late hit bring the TD back? The refs said it was "after the play", but a late hit is a contunuation of the play isnt it? I know if you late hit the QB it is.. Say the QB throws an INT-pick six.. If he's late hit it comes back.. Makes no sense to me, unless Im missing something..

In the game, the late hit happened after the touchdown, or a dead-ball foul. As soon as the TD is scored, it's a dead ball, thus anything after the TD is a dead ball foul. On your example, the late hit on the QB happens during the play, a live ball foul, and the TD is rightly called back.

Packers are flying around today. Good hold on the Falcons.

---------- Post added January-15th-2011 at 08:23 PM ----------

So, is the Packers-Falcons game a shootout, blowout, or defense-lovers game?

We could see flashes of each. I don't think we'll know what kind of game it is until after the half.

starks and jackson in on this play

---------- Post added January-15th-2011 at 08:27 PM ----------

Howard Green starting for the Packers at NT..... Isn't that the same dude who was on the Skins roster before the season started????

All I know is we got him off waivers from the Jets.

Archived