Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Divisional Round

ACW

TJ with a drop, Boldin with a drop, Flacco blows, Rice with the fumble. CHOKE.

PS, if we draft a QB in the draft it don't want ANYONE like Flacco. So tired of game managers, I want game winners.

agree. after flaccos horrible playoff game last year, i wondered if he had 'it'.

on 980 last week, not sure if it was sheehan or loverro, but they compared him, in a way, to JC. doesnt look that far off at the moment. his WR's didnt help him- boldin and TJ in the 4th- but he threw some piss poor passes as well.

agree. after flaccos horrible playoff game last year, i wondered if he had 'it'.

on 980 last week, not sure if it was sheehan or loverro, but they compared him, in a way, to JC. doesnt look that far off at the moment. his WR's didnt help him- boldin and TJ in the 4th- but he threw some piss poor passes as well.

Don't see the comparison. Flacco has been in the same stable offense actually has an offensive line, receivers and a running game and JC would throw an incomplete pass before he'd force the ball.

Go brag about your loss Harbaugh. "Yeah we ran over those guys".

Glad your preseason took you to the Super Bowl, douche bag.

he's right on this one, abstract. in preseason, harbaugh boasted to the fans as if the ravens dominated the skins. it was a joke, and i dont even hate the ravens. it was a douche move. eff him.

Archived