Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cam Newton BCS Championship thread

Stadium-Armory

Damn, Oregon does have some fine ass cheerleaders.

On the Cam Newton thing...I haven't seen a ton of him playing and I'm not concerned about the character issues, but isn't he really just a one-year wonder at this point? It doesn't seem like an NFL team would gamble on drafting a player like that, that high in the draft.

I was wondering why they were featuring McCalebb so much in the 1st Q. Dyer is far better.

Agreed Dyer is 10X better than McCalebb and he's only a freshman so he's going to get better and better

Terrible pass by Newton I understand he thought it was there but the guy was going to close on it and its going to be reversed to an INT

And if its so easy in that offense then why isnt just anybody doing set the record like he did?

If he can't score on Oregon's defense how do you think he will do against the Giants? I get flashbacks of Campbell getting stripped, sacked, picked, debacled, clowned, etc.

lol@ people judging Cam already from so lil of the game. Especially when he has already had a great season...maybe the best ever. And for people saying he cant throw you do know he has the highest pass efficiency rating ever in college football dont you? Thats better than Manning, better than Brees, and better than Brady. He has 3 things in common with Jason Campbell...being a black quarterback, playing for Auburn, and having so many people on ES that want to see him fail lmao.

Bingo!!!!! couldn't have said it any better!!!

Ehh. Ive pretty much seen all Ive needed to see.

Agreed I've seen a QB make two bad throws, throw to his first read everytime on little bubble screens and him run. Pretty much the same I've seen all year. He throws for a higher completion percentage than others but he's not going to have a high completion percentage in the NFL, because teams will take away all the screen passes and such and force him to beat him in the pocket and I doubt he can do that

Archived