Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple Sources: Multiple shot including Congress Woman

MrSilverMaC

When I posted this, they had a man in custody... thats it. No further information at the time. I suggest you check the time of when I posted and the information that was avaliable at the time.

They had a man in custody just after the shooting with a description, your post came an hour later so what is that suppose to mean?

Anyone see his reading list (posted on his youtube page)

I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/a/u/1/nHoaZaLbqB4

seems like a lonewolf nutjob :whoknows:

Bingo. Having viewed his YouTube videos, this guy definitely has some sort of mental illness. He's definitely manic and needs to be medicated. Not that it matters now.

How people like this can get their hands on guns is beyond me.

EDIT: This also should cease all talk of political motivation behind this shooting (though it might not).

I wonder how this will play out?

Palin

First blush, this seems like a coincidence.

That poster is idiotic and in horrid taste, but in the limited info I have on this shooter, does not seem like a member of any greater political following. As someone said, seems like a mentally unstable lonewolf.

As someone said on twitter: "There is no political affiliation for bat **** crazy."

Really, really sad.

This is going to get political as hell. Right off the bat:

- Being reported that he's an Afghan war vet. I remember a big stink about naming military as potential domestic terror threats. This would be the second one.

- Palin's poster and slogans like "don't retreat, reload"

- The general culture of violence that has been talked about for a long while now.

- Byron Williams targetted Tides foundation before being intercepted by police hoping to start a revolution.

Archived