Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyone is a hypocrite so let's hear it

shk75

I know but sometimes I feel so old what is happening to me lol. I used to always be like all old people complain about the younger generation its stupid its not getting worse, and then I go and say damn this generation is so much worse than mine. Please I don't want to turn into Abe Simpson help me.

:ols: I'd just litter my yard with claymore mines, so if any demon child got too close for comfort, I'd set it off, and let them know what the deal was. ;)

That way, you can send the same message, without feeling like an old man.

1) The meat thing. Hate how they are slaughtered, but I love burgers, pork and chicken.

2) I recycle, but like Bang, I don't have alot of room. I'd like to do more, but I'm limited.

3) I don't agree with the gay lifestyle, but I say let them marry if they want to and add them to each other's health ins.

4) I HATE cell phones (especially when people are driving), but I have a cell phone, like the portability you get with it and occassionally drive and talk. (about once a month when someone calls me- I never call someone when I drive).

4) I HATE cell phones (especially when people are driving), but I have a cell phone, like the portability you get with it and occassionally drive and talk. (about once a month when someone calls me- I never call someone when I drive).

That's a good one. I hate cell phones but I bought one about a year and a half ago for my business and now I can't imagine living without it. It's like the Ring of Power. I love and hate it. :)

I complain about how much time I spend at work and how it keeps me from other things I want to do, but I wouldn't have to be here quite so long if I weren't so easily distracted by this board, my co-workers, shiny things...

Here is another one of mine

I hate loud teenagers they piss me off and I just about avoid places that are full of them but I was the EXACT same way when I was that age.

Hehe, this is probably mine. When I go to the mall or something, I see teenagers all the time acting stupid and immature. I say to myself "What in the hell is wrong with them? Why are teenagers such jackasses? Why do they dress like that?" Then I remember when I was a teenager, I was loud and quite a jackass myself. I wore torn heavy metal shirts, ripped jeans and had long hair.

---------- Post added January-7th-2011 at 02:21 PM ----------

I eat tons of meat and I'm pro-hunting, but when someone hurts a dog I want to kill them.

I wouldn't say you're a hypocrite for that. There is a difference in killing for food and proteins your body needs for survival and harming dogs.

I never understood the get off my lawn issue.

I mean it's grass.

If they are walking in your grass in a path and create a cow path, thats one thing. :ols:

As far as being a hypocrite, I lean right, but believe gays should be left alone.

You either don't own a home or you don't keep up your yard. Because anyone that does, certainly doesn't want someone walking on their lawn. Alot of people put in a lot of time/money in making their yard look nice.

I've complained a lot about people who buy McMansions for being wasteful of money, credit, and natural resources.

Yet I bought a 2300 sq foot house for two people. We didn't *need* to buy a house this size. (Granted I turn lights out like a geezer and we'll be making environmental upgrades to the hvac next year,)

I don't recycle. I'd like to, but there's just not enough room in the house, I don't have a garage, and those open top bins just invite raccoons and worse if you leave them outside. I am all for doing our part to make the planet a better place, but if my part of the planet is so small that I can't stretch my feet out because of the recycling, oh well. Label me a hypocrite.

(I figure I offset it by driving less than 50 miles most weeks.)

~Bang

What would be in your recycling bin that would invite raccoons? You're supposed to wash the last bit of everything out of your recycling. I've never had a problem with critters in my recycling haha. The trash is a different story, though.

Archived