Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Johnson, Cortland Finnegan Fight

Dan T.

how did we decide Finnegan is the punk? From that video it looks like Andre Johnson is the punk. He ripped CF's helmet off the previous play too. Is there something more to the story?

I wonder if Roger will suspend one or both

I think he's gotta suspend both, to back up the idea that even if one guy is a jackass and starts a fight, a smart guy will back off and let the Refs handle it.

But in a testosterone-filled sport like football, I don't think you'll see much of that in a blatantly violent situation like this.

I loved seeing this.

I can't stand Finnegan. He is CONSTANTLY taking cheap shots in just about every game he plays in. Everytime I watch a Titans game he takes shots like these to players helmets and then he acts like he's all tough. I'm glad Andre Johnson got a few good punches in. The both deserve to be fined/suspended, but I'm glad Finnegan got put in his place.

It's like dude wants to be Dennis Rodman or something. Well the clapping thing at the end reminded me of him anyway. The only differences are Rodman was a HOF player, a multiple times champion and never got his ass beat (that I can recall) like that. And also, that was kinda Rodman's designated role. Starting with the Bad Boy Pistons. **** with people, get them out of their game. This dude plays on a losing team and it just seems to me that he ****ed with Johnson cause that's the only thing he can do.

I loved seeing this.

I can't stand Finnegan. He is CONSTANTLY taking cheap shots in just about every game he plays in. Everytime I watch a Titans game he takes shots like these to players helmets and then he acts like he's all tough. I'm glad Andre Johnson got a few good punches in. The both deserve to be fined/suspended, but I'm glad Finnegan got put in his place.

THIS!

Finnegan's so dirty. He had this coming. I laughed when I saw it. Hilarious.

Looked like a hockey fight out there. That was fun to watch. Johnson owned Finnegan in that fight, and Finnegan came up talking ****? Way to save face man.

Agreed. I hate seeing people do that after they've gotten the **** kicked out of them. It's so fake and forced. A ***** move imo. If he really wanted to go hard he would have gone right back at Johnson. But he knew he couldn't handle him.

how did we decide Finnegan is the punk? From that video it looks like Andre Johnson is the punk. He ripped CF's helmet off the previous play too. Is there something more to the story?

Although Finnegan was the instigator, Johnson clearly lost his mind with the haymakers he was throwing. I think both should be suspended for an equal amount of games. That was just classless behavior.

Wow. Yeah, Finnegan is the punk, although Johnson shouldn't have gotten into it with him.

I disagree, I wish Johnson would've been allowed to get a few more swings in there. Obviously I never want anyone to be seriously injured or anything, but I'm all for punk asses like that getting a dose of their own medicine.

Actually go watch the replay. Finnegan took his own helmet off the play before, not Johnson.

Agreed. Andre ripped his helmet off first so Finnegan ripped his off (defends himself understandable), Andre (bigger guy) throws Finnegan to the ground and while on the ground he throws a punch. Andre = punk. If you wanna get it (fight) let him stand up and then throw down, don't wait and punch him when he is on his knees. So Andre is the big time punk.....Although I do think Andre would whoop his butt.

Archived