Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haynesworth taking a nap during the play

RedlightG20

How anyone continues to defend and excuse this utter disgrace to his profession, team mates, organization and, more pertinently concerning us, EVERY last member of this fan base that keeps him in riches he scarcely deserves, is utterly beyond me.

Just how many more times does the fat man have to flip you the finger with a big "FU!" for y'all to take your head out of the sand, look past the God given natural talent he continues to waste through his piss poor attitude; and see the jerk for the narcissistic **** that he is?

The sooner this VERY expensive, ill fated exercise comes to an end next off-season, the better.

Hail.

While Haynesworth's effort on that play was pathetic, he is clearly one of the best defensive players that we have. So why isn't he starting by now? I have no idea. I am having a tough time believing that Haslett actually thinks that Kedric Golston is better than him on ANY down.... its truly idiotic. The turnovers are nice but Haslett needs to be replaced next season. Can anyone explained to me in which ways Golston is better than Albert?

I personally believe that the Skins best D-Line starts the game on the bench.... Daniels, Haynesworth, and Holliday >>>>>>>>>>>> Golston, Carriker, and Kemo Fatu.

I think this is more of an indictment on the organization. If that piece of **** is our best D-lineman. We're ****ed. A half ass 300 pounder that playes 60% is considered our best shot, guys it's going to be a looooong season.

My guess is half the team wondered if they could just go home at halftime.

And why not...the local fans did. Fed Ex Field was a mausoleum from the start of the 3rd quarter. Who knows what could have been if crowd noise could have been a factor...frankly I think more than a little of the blame goes to DC area Redskins fans. There's another thread with people going on about weather, traffic, hurt feelings ect but would that weather or drive home traffic been any better or worse had the Skins won?

Maybe I'm out of line, but if I can freeze my cojones of at Bronco Stadium (10 degree weather) in Boise watching Nevada getting torched by Darius Heyward-Bey and your beloved Terps and hold out (Wolfpack ended up losing by 7) why can't fans stay at the game. I not even a Nevada fan...just repping Boise States coference at the game.

I get crap flipped to me on a WEEKLY basis at the sports bar by other fans. It doesn't even matter if the Skins are playing their team or not. They only do it cuz i'm the only Skins fan in a city filled with Hawks, Boys, and Raiders fans. they were vicious last night but I stayed and watched every down. Peace.

Just depressing to see. Absolute rock bottom on a historically bad night.

We need to find a recovery group for franchises addicted to big name FAs and we should just stop signing Free Agents over a certain amount of money or you know what?

Just go "cold turkey" for a year, literally "cold turkey" it's that toxic here.

It NEVER works here. NEVER.

Man what is going on with this guy? Just when we thought he was starting to come around, buying into the team's defensive philosophy and playing good football, he lays down on a play that leads to a TD. If Haynesworth played to the whistle, he just may have pressured Vick enough that he may not have made that touchdown throw.

I've been hoping and hoping for AH to come around and be successful as a Skin, but this was just bad.

For all the stories we heard about Shanahan getting rid of players that don't perform, I hope he just cans AH when he sees the video tomorrow. As forgiving as Redskins fans are, this was simply unacceptable and a slap in the face to all fans of this team. Gibbs did a great job of bringing in high-character, hard working players. AH is the exact opposite of that. He needs to go. Now.

I agree 100%. When I saw the play live and saw AH laying there, I thought he must have been injured. I've been watching the NFL for over 36 years and I've never seen a player do what he did. I'm sure it happens--players get gassed--but in that critical situation, and for the kind of player AH is supposed to be, it was entirely inexcusable. For the money he's getting he should barf on the field during a play before taking a rest. It was sick to watch and an embarrassment to see as a lifelong 'Skins fan.

I can't help but wonder if a guy over in the Baltimore area with the last name of Zorn wasn't enjoying himself a little last night. I can't say I'd blame him.

so much wrong with this post......

i dont think anyone is 'singling' him out, as in, saying its his fault we lost. everyone i have seen in this thread is only criticizing his lack of effort on that one particular play. if youre not pissed off by seeing vick back there reading war and peace while haynesworth is on the ground and not getting up, i dont know what to tell you.

all this 'hes the best' or 'one of the best' players we have is pointless when he makes plays like that. and its plays like that that are likely the reason the coaches dont put him in there more. cant trust him to give 100 percent all the time.

Exactly even if he was tired and laid down for 2 seconds. He stayed lying down for 6 freaking seconds. I dont care what the score is, you HAVE to get up and keep playing. That was really lame, its about having some pride for yourself

If he had still occupied his man, Carter might have gotten to Vick. Wouldn't have changed the outcome, but it sure would have been nice to get a good hit on Vick there. It would be nice to know that we are actually playing 11-on-11. What a gutless chump.

I actually laughed on that play...lmao. I ain't mad at Big Al forreal forreal. It was like he had one of those "man f it" moments. lmao. He was probably on the ground gruntin like Nick Noltey. Don't hate on Haynesworth forreal forreal. Pressure was there a lot of times. Our coverage sucked like a Hoover in a black hole.

What Haynesworth did last night, we've seen Dana Stubblefield do also. He gave up on the play while the play was still happening and it won't look good on film. Haynesworth should have ran after Vick and tried to knock him out of the game instead of giving up on the play. Even still, it was that bum Byron Westbrook that gave up the TD.

LOL Stwasm! Perfect.

I was disgusted by AH on that play, especially since Vick had been bottled up to the outside, and came back towards Albert to finally make the throw.

There's no telling what may have happened if AH hustles on that play, but I have to think anything is better than what DID happen.

Come on Al.

Blowout or not, you're a professional. Act like it.

~Bang

The ass kicking we were taking, I am suprised he got up at all. And don't act shocked that Albert quit on a play....no news here. I guess it all goes back to that cardiovascular condition, either that or a rare disease called lack of heart.

what an absolute waste of talent...complete bust and will never be worth a crap anywhere. Put that clip in your resume when you are looking to move on to another team...should look great

LOL Stwasm! Perfect.

I was disgusted by AH on that play, especially since Vick had been bottled up to the outside, and came back towards Albert to finally make the throw.

There's no telling what may have happened if AH hustles on that play, but I have to think anything is better than what DID happen.

Come on Al.

Blowout or not, you're a professional. Act like it.

~Bang

Ladies and gentlemen..... YOUR WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

Archived