Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haynesworth taking a nap during the play

RedlightG20

What in the hell are you drinking???

The question is what was he not drinking. Haterade. In a game where he was double teamed alot, everyone is picking on this one guy. The entire team took off for 99% of the game and AH gets singled out. Why didn't any gif him being double teamed and triple teamed? During the game I watched, it did happen.

just an observation.... i have read 90% of the posts in this thread and i have come to one realization...

most of the guys in here making excuses for fat al are some of our younger fans. most are in their early 20's. i noticed this trend about 50% of the way through.

is it really any wonder why this country is going to crap when the newer generations think doing your job half assed is ok because an entire unit is doing poorly? i would like to have some of you guys jobs if it is tolerated for you to half ass it and not have to worry about any consequences.

now that being said i would like to shine a positive light about the game the other night.....

FLETCH AND CARTER played their hearts out as usual and it is obvious in this clip if you pay attention to carter. i would give up a kidney to have an entire defensive unit with half the heart of those 2 guys. we were getting our asses killed out there and they just kept at it.

too bad performances by those 2 guys get widely ignored because of some lazy piece of turf.....

YES!....You need to open your eyes and veiw reality! FAT AL IS A bum!

Would you then agree that every other player on the team should have a video of their worst part of a game and then have their entire performance on every other snap judged by it? Gotta have some continuity if you want to make your case against AH on that play.

is it really any wonder why this country is going to crap when the newer generations think doing your job half assed is ok because an entire unit is doing poorly? i would like to have some of you guys jobs if it is tolerated for you to half ass it and not have to worry about any consequences.

Not to derail the thread, but who raised us??? If anything, we will have to clean up the mess that we inherit from your generation.

The question is what was he not drinking. Haterade. In a game where he was double teamed alot, everyone is picking on this one guy. The entire team took off for 99% of the game and AH gets singled out. Why didn't any gif him being double teamed and triple teamed? During the game I watched, it did happen.

no he wasn't... .That play was a sum up of his time as a Redskin...he plays when he wants and takes plays off when he wants and a "TEAM" can't do that...watch the play again becuase anyone who has ever played any type of football can tell he played like crap on MN!

I could not agree more, but we should save this for the tailgate.

FLETCH AND CARTER played their hearts out as usual

Orakpo played hard, I think the majority of the team played hard save Phat Al.

We have to face the truth and admit that our team flat out SUCKS. It's not about heart or effort, it's about talent and skill. Our team has very little talent and skill.

Can any of the older fans answer this one question? What would Petitbone have done if Darryl Grant or Dave Butz ever did something like that? I know the obvious answer is, they would never have done it in the first place, but let's play hypothetical here.

You mean back when football was played for love of the game, not love of the money???

Are people actually criticizing Haynesworth? He was one of the few players who seem to show any talent whatsoever.

Yes, Lavar, people are. Haynesworth's talent isn't what is being questioned though. His effort, determination and heart are. Those are necessary components of a valuable player, regardless of his innate talent. They are also sadly lacking, at least on a consistent basis, from Albert's resume as a Redskin. Actually, his huge talent is the biggest reason I despise him. What he could be and what he is are so far apart it just literally sickens me. To me and others, this and other actions (or lack thereof) are an embarrassment to the history of the Redskins and to us as fans. If you're okay with it, so be it. Most fans aren't.

Archived