Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haynesworth taking a nap during the play

RedlightG20

Man what is going on with this guy? Just when we thought he was starting to come around, buying into the team's defensive philosophy and playing good football, he lays down on a play that leads to a TD. If Haynesworth played to the whistle, he just may have pressured Vick enough that he may not have made that touchdown throw.

I've been hoping and hoping for AH to come around and be successful as a Skin, but this was just bad.

For all the stories we heard about Shanahan getting rid of players that don't perform, I hope he just cans AH when he sees the video tomorrow. As forgiving as Redskins fans are, this was simply unacceptable and a slap in the face to all fans of this team. Gibbs did a great job of bringing in high-character, hard working players. AH is the exact opposite of that. He needs to go. Now.

Yeah lets have fans take it out on Albert because that one play would have made all of the difference in this close game, oh wait.

I don't think anyone said that one play was going to make a big difference in the game.

The point is that him giving up on a play, no matter the score, is unacceptable. He barely plays many snaps as it is. How is this fair to fans? How is it fair to his teammates who give it their all every play, no matter the score?

If the Skins want to make an example out of anyone, it needs to be AH. If he can't be relied on to give it his all each play, yet still gets playing time, what kind of message is being sent? Has anything changed this past year with the new regime?

Lack of hustle on that play. He showed effort on others. Today, I can't fault anyone for losing their oomph by that second half.

Man, I haven't seen a game that pathetic since Spurrier versus the Pats. Actually, after the first quarter the offense at least showed some fight. The D though... Mama said if you have nothing nice to say...

You're singling Albert out?

He's one of the few players on this team that other teams would actually want.

Heck, he's one of the few players on this team that I actually want.

I think many people just pile on Al because he's an easy scapegoat.

I guess you did not see the play

AH is arguably the 2nd or 3rd best player we have on D!! We were down 21 points before the coaching staff even decided to put him in the game, and as soon as they did he made plays!! No way Im singling out AH for one play.. There's plenty of blame to go around!! It's time for the AH haters to move on to a new target, namely the coordinator of the defense!! Cause it was the definition on UNcoordinated tonight..

so how do you justify AH just laying on the ground while the play was still live?

I'm not justifying what he did.

Its just that when my team gives up 59 points, I have a hard time focusing on that one play...as if it would have made the difference in the game.

Also, the man has had 3-4 games in a row where he has been dominant.

But either way, it doesn't matter.

You guys will get your wish and Al will be playing somewhere else next season.

And we'll be so much better without him. ;)

I'm not justifying what he did.

Its just that when my team gives up 59 points, I have a hard time focusing on that one play...as if it would have made the difference in the game.

Also, the man has had 3-4 games in a row where he has been dominant.

But either way, it doesn't matter.

You guys will get your wish and Al will be playing somewhere else next season.

And we'll be so much better without him. ;)

Phat Al is not going anywhere. Contract is too large

Archived