Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

does this make your hands sweaty

WVUforREDSKINS

My hands are defintely sweaty after watching that, unreal, those guys are completel morons. Maybe it's what happens when you become a parent, but it appears that those guys never imagine how little it would take for that all to go horridly wrong.

Murphy's law: anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. I hate to say it, but wait til you try that next time, boys.

It gave me more of a headache. Damn, no way. That last guy looked like he couldn't even bring himself up. Do you think those seconds of falling from that height feels like forever or really quick? I'd have to say a fall like that would feel like forever, just thinking it's done and that split second from life to death.

That just makes me angry. Are some people so sheltered and spoiled that they have to manufacture ways to almost die? There's more than enough real danger in this world. I don't need to see idiots like that add to it because they're bored.

I don't understand this anger. Why would you care what these people do? And what does sheltered and spoiled have to do with anything?

Antenna Video

#1 - I still don't understand how they can do that legally without saftey ropes. It is crazy when they said OSHA allows free climbing because it would be slower to use ropes. . . really? Hahhah

#2 - I almost vomited during the 5min - 6 min mark

#3 - I hope he is paid a **** load

Archived