Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very eerie video - did Television shows predict events and is this a prediction for 11-6-10?

kiingspadee

I kept waiting for the punch line.

That may just be the stupidest conspiracy theory video I've ever seen, and considering how stupid most of them are that's no small feat.

Really? I am sorry but the Lone Gunmen is on the money. I mean everything about it is what you hear "happened"

There is a series of videos called "The Arrivals" on youtube that has many, many parts. It discusses many interesting subjects. This is part 4, which talks about and discusses subliminal messages in entertainment and cartoons. Very interesting videos.

h_HhW1fQLQs

There is a series of videos called "The Arrivals" on youtube that has many, many parts. It discusses many interesting subjects. This is part 4, which talks about and discusses subliminal messages in entertainment and cartoons. Very interesting videos.

h_HhW1fQLQs

Yeah. About five seconds in I thought to myself "when are they going to mention the Jews" and just like clockwork there it was. I swear, if those godless evil Zionists are secretly trying to take over the world, they aren't doing a very good job of keeping it secret.

Mostly my thoughts after watching that video was that I wanted those ten minutes of my life back.

Really? I am sorry but the Lone Gunmen is on the money. I mean everything about it is what you hear "happened"

So what?

In a thread on this board a few months ago a Redskin fan suggested Dallas' offensive line was so bad that Tony Romo sits to pee would be injured in week six.

Based on the logic used by the idiots in these videos, that Redskin fan not only successfully plotted to injure Romo sits to pee, but managed to sneak in hints to his allies so they could prepare themselves for the Cowboys' pre-destined demise.

So what?

In a thread on this board a few months ago a Redskin fan suggested Dallas' offensive line was so bad that Tony Romo sits to pee would be injured in week six.

Based on the logic used by the idiots in these videos, that Redskin fan not only successfully plotted to injure Romo sits to pee, but managed to sneak in hints to his allies so they could prepare themselves for the Cowboys' pre-destined demise.

This is semi-true.

Any regular listener of the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour knows that last year we followed a story of Jessica Simpson, having been scorned by Tony Romo sits to pee, contracting with a witch in California to put a curse on Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys.

This is true,, she really did.

And what do you know, a year later...

for anyone who wants to listen to this eerie and TRUE story..

http://www.bangcartoon.com/podcasts/radiohour/bangcast125.mp3

And, you'll also hear why it's not a good idea to tamper with such forces, as Jessica's little dog was subsequently snatched up by a coyote out of her backyard and carried off to a grisly demise.

And it's all true...

~Bang

Yeah. About five seconds in I thought to myself "when are they going to mention the Jews" and just like clockwork there it was. I swear, if those godless evil Zionists are secretly trying to take over the world, they aren't doing a very good job of keeping it secret.

Mostly my thoughts after watching that video was that I wanted those ten minutes of my life back.

Yeah, the makers of the film are Muslim. It is a shame that you are so close minded that you ignore the rest. Go back to sleep now. Besides, isn't most of the media owned by Jews? I'm not trying to insult Jews. I back Israel. But I thought is was common knowledge that most of the media and entertainment industry was mostly owned or run by Jews.

Yeah, the makers of the film are Muslim. It is a shame that you are so close minded that you ignore the rest.

If I wanted to ignore the rest I wouldn't have watched the whole thing waiting for a point. It was mostly a bunch of eerie music, flashing text and then alternating shots of Britney Spears and kids watching TV. And then they picked out about four images from some Disney movies out of literally hundreds of movies and 90 years to show how our children are being indoctrinated. Stupid. The videos of the cartoonist who starts his drawing with sexual images is a gimmick video that's been around for years. But these yahoos put some scary music behind it and it's suddenly part of a plot to take over the world, and proof that Disney, run by the Jews, is behind the whole thing. Please.

Go back to sleep now.

If anything would induce sleep it's that video with it's dopey music.

Besides, isn't most of the media owned by Jews? I'm not trying to insult Jews. I back Israel. But I thought is was common knowledge that most of the media and entertainment industry was own by Jews.

No. Jews work disproportionately in certain industries. Entertainment being one of them. That doesn't mean they OWN it. It means that more Jews go into the entertainment industry than into, say, the NFL. I mean, there are more black players than white ones on the Redskins. Does that mean they own the team?

It's these incredibly huge gaps in logic that's the problem. There's a pyramid in this screenshot and an eye in that one, therefore the image was created by the free masons ... That's not logical, no matter how eerie the music is. Sorry.

Archived