Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't look now, but we have one of "those games" up next on the schedule.

NoCalMike

Yep, it's another one of those games against a bad team that the 'Skins can never seem to win regardless of who the coach, qb, rb, etc etc seems to be for our squad.

The Lions are coming off a bye week, and should be rested and ready with extra time to prepare for this game.

I wouldn't call this a trap game, because the 'Skins are not good enough to be fooled into any type of trap game, however I would call this upcoming game a lot bigger and more important than a lot would think.

If we win, 5-3 going into bye week, if we lose 4-4. A MNF showdown with Philly @ home is on the horizon, and I really hope no one is distracted. The fact that we have a bye week before that should keep any thoughts of Philly out of the players' heads.

Again, I am not saying the 'Skins are just so over the top good that Detroit should be looked at as an automatic win. Not by a long shot, however I will say point blank the Skins are a BETTER team than Detroit and SHOULD win this game.

Will this team finally win a game that can help turn a corner for this franchise, or will they come up lame and keep our team on the ropes again....

:helmet:

I don't know what it is to tell you the truth, this team seems flat when they play against teams like the lions.

But, you have to give the lions some credit, they are much better than their record indicates and I hope the skins don't take them lightly because the lions are capable of winning the game easily.

All I know is we'd better be prepared to score over 20 points next week. The Lions offense is a lot better then the Bears pass happy 3 ring circus. Best should be pretty healthy now, and that, coupled with the fact that Stafford is coming back, plus Calvin Johnson, definitely has me a little worried.

Archived