Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

33 minutes ago, Destino said:

There’s really a Clipper player named “Scrubb” 

you know that man caught a ton of **** growing up playing ball.  

I’m guessing the fact that he made it to the nba means he probably didn’t catch all that much. It was probably just his name hah 

23 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Not my problem, but that franchise clearly cannot catch a break.  Injuries seem to murder anything they get right.

Worst part is they have no draft picks.  They can’t even tank this season and gain something.

This will be polarizing but how about dumping Bertans, Dinwiddie and Bryant and getting Westbrook + Nunn + 2nd round picks back? Westbrook has a ton of warts and you won't go on a deep playoff run with him but we know Beal, Gafford and others play well with him. He is also expiring after next season. This trade would also bring back the 3rd guard this team badly needs.

You would still have the ammo to then move KCP + Rui + those picks + future first for Sabonis

Starters: Westbrook, Beal, Kispert, Sabonis, Gafford

Bench: Nunn, Deni, Kuz, Bryant

I'm merely interpreting by reading the box score/ play-by-play, but looks like the execution and defense in the last 15 seconds was horrible. That is mostly bad coaching imo mixed with ineptitude and bad players. Crucial missed Kuzma free throw, horrible defense giving up two 3s, and then compounded by Beal fouling Kennard on the attempt. Throw in a 5 second violation in between all that. 

I've been on record saying Beal is extremely overrated for a good three years now.

13 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I'm merely interpreting by reading the box score/ play-by-play, but looks like the execution and defense in the last 15 seconds was horrible. That is mostly bad coaching imo mixed with ineptitude and bad players. Crucial missed Kuzma free throw, horrible defense giving up two 3s, and then compounded by Beal fouling Kennard on the attempt. Throw in a 5 second violation in between all that. 

I've been on record saying Beal is extremely overrated for a good three years now.

You gotta see the 4pt play. It's way worse. 

• Sad 1

I don't know what it'll take to convince Ted that Beal isn't a max guy. To move on asap before be dribbles himself double covered into a corner again. Take what you can get now. He'll be a great 2nd or 3rd option on a good team. Take on expiring deals, picks, young players that maybe you can pry again. Just do it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1