Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

You guys watch all the games and are way better at evaluating talent than I am.  I will say that this team has been absolutely horrible at drafting and developing talent over the last 15 or so years, and have whiffed on so many free agents.  Mahinmi, Bertans, Dinwiddie, those are just 3 from recent memory.  That is all on upper management aka owner and GM.  Last three truly great acquisitions in my mind were Arenas, Butler, and Jamison.  Those three players gave us a decent chance to win on any given night.  We are so far from even just having that.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hersh said:

Setting aside player evaluation for a second and building the roster, I think the biggest problem is everyone in the locker room knows Beal is the assistant GM. AND that is Shep's fault entirely. 

Completely agree.

Still amazed by how deferential they are to Bradley.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Trez trade value isn't getting any higher after tonight's game. Gotta move him asap

Disagree, Trez needs to stay, ****ing BALLER......this team desperately needs that fire, passion, & high basketball IQ....truthfully, he should be starting.........He should retire a Wizard. He's one of the very few CONSISTANT bright spots on this team. A lot of problems, but he aint one. Not to mention Thomas Bryant injury prone AF. 

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1