Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

That reverse lay up from Beal and then draining the dribble pull up form the elbow off the ball screen. Beal is shooting through a hula hoop right now.

When he and Wall play like this, we're legit. It's fun to watch. Porter playing well too.

It's going to be fun to be a Wizards fan in like three years.

Hot damn this is so fun to watch. I love how Beal is playing so aggressive and Randy is actually using Otto. Otto's length is causing problems defensively.

Air Canada Centre is about as loud as the Library of Congress. Let's get another strong half. All we have to do is play even or a bit below. Come on Bullets!

awesome halftime interview by Beal: "They think they we some punks and they can push us around. We not rollin" LOL

having Beal down his shots is huge. has a few threes and he's going to the rim.

still mystified at the absence of Humphries in this game. Wall is a master with the ball. Otto doing the damn thing on the board and defense. Pierce is solid and Gortat has had a good game.

cant let up. i feel we always, always, allow teams to get on a run and get back into the game. has to be bully-ball in the second half

The look on his face when the crowd cheered him as he checked in was priceless. "WTF?" They got in his head and he's out there forcing it and missing free throws left and right.

i was so confused when the crowed went ape****. i was like, "who the hell is this? is he coming back from some injury?". im not worried about him stopping Pierce at all and he's hardly dominate in the paint with the ball.

He did this last year in the playoffs too. 

The mother ****er might be sleep walking all year only to turn it up in the playoffs.

You get the same opponent every game of a playoffs series, and you get a lot of time from the end of the season and between the early games to plan and implement things in practice.

Randy needs the extra time because I think he's just not that good with the preparation during the crunch of the regular season. The playoffs kind of equalize that aspect of coaching. An NBA staff can pick up what they need to when you give them enough time. Rotations get tighter. The performance of the top end talent on the roster ends up being the big difference most of the time.