Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Pretty sure I could design better inbounds plays with the game on the line and needing a bucket. I'd probably start with putting one of our two best shooters in there, just a thought.

Oh well, at least Nene looked good out there. Kevin was decent, but far too inefficient to get excited about. Beal again struggled but at least he was active in other ways.

Ariza played more than anyone else on the team... That is all anyone needs to know about how screwed up this franchise is. I am more than positive that is a choice from higher up ( EG) than from Wittman. Because he couldnt have possibly looked at the game tape of the last 9 games and thought that he was deserving of either more time or a starting position. Just impossible that he could have thought that. Especially when he was vocally admitting to trying to change the roster to get a win.

Edited by Skin'emAlive

I can't be too mad at Ariza with 12, 15, and 3 steals.

It was his best game here by far and I'm glad to see him play hard. He still makes a lot of mistakes though. Mental errors.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 11:08 PM ----------

We are cursed Still. How those long rebounds kept going to Atl after they puked all over themselves at the FT line can only be explained by the curse.

One thing that annoyed me about the Korver shot was the score keeper probably let an extra three tenths of a second run off after the basket was made. Pretty typical, but that extra time would have made the difference in whether we won or lost because the put back was literally only about a tenth of a second late. Is there no procedure you can use to get the refs to get the play clock EXACTLY right in situations like this?

Again, cursed.

It was his best game here by far and I'm glad to see him play hard. He still makes a lot of mistakes though. Mental errors.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 11:08 PM ----------

We are cursed Still. How those long rebounds kept going to Atl after they puked all over themselves at the FT line can only be explained by the curse.

One thing that annoyed me about the Korver shot was the score keeper probably let an extra three tenths of a second run off after the basket was made. Pretty typical, but that extra time would have made the difference in whether we won or lost because the put back was literally only about a tenth of a second late. Is there no procedure you can use to get the refs to get the play clock EXACTLY right in situations like this?

Again, cursed.

Ariza had his best game.... Until he lost Korver for the game winning shot. He also shot 14 times to score 12 points (which is terrible).

Ariza had his best game.... Until he lost Korver for the game winning shot. He also shot 14 times to score 12 points (which is terrible).

Ariza having his best game isn't saying a whole lot. He hustled tonight but the guy made mistakes at all the wrong times it seemed like. Really conspicuous errors.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 11:34 PM ----------

HAHAHAHA

A kid who still gets that excited about candy shouldn't be old enough to get excited about those other things :ols: