Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I can usually deal with other teams' traditions even when I hate them (Tomahawk chop, terrible towels, etc.), but I'm a little closer to snapping everytime a Hawks player hits a three and the Atlanta PA guy says three in that falsetto. He could fall off the face of the Earth and I think I'd be okay with it.

Also bad playing by Ariza the last couple minutes.

Anyone see that look on whittman's face when we threw up an airball with 6 seconds left in the half? That was kinda funny. :)

Even with Nene back, this game just reminds me how much the NBA is a superstar driven league. I'm glad we're sticking with them, but we really need someone to be able to take over and put this team on their back right now.

Might I add that looking respectable for a change should not save Ernie's job. We're still losing...

Wall

Beal

Shabazz

Nene

Seraphin

It certainly sounds like a nice starting 5.

I was thinking the same earlier. Then Booker, Singleton, Crawf, and Ves establish some sort of order off the bench. Or you could trade several of them into one vet asset. Maybe a decent big that could come in off the bench.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 08:56 PM ----------

Horford is a lot faster than he looks. He's a crafty one.

I was thinking the same earlier. Then Booker, Singleton, Crawf, and Ves establish some sort of order off the bench. Or you could trade several of them into one vet asset. Maybe a decent big that could come in off the bench.

Not sure that we'll sign Booker. He's regressed and he doesn't really do anything consistently well.

The refs are killing us in this game. A lot of bull**** calls.

Edited by Destino

Ariza and Webster shouldn't be bringing the ball up when 3 guys are on defense ahead of them.

Yeah. I don't feel bad for you not getting anyone to kick it out to and turning it over against a 1 on 3.

At least we're getting to the line tonight. Causation or correlation I don't know, but this team looks like a completely different unit when Nene's back. It's like the team wakes up and says, "Oh that's right, we're an NBA team."

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Ya, I saw that. Ariza was pissed that he was surrounded by white jerseys on a fast break. Where was everyone???

He shouldn't have tried to actually drive against a 1 on 3. Slow down and get the offense setup. He was the outlet, he knew he didn't have numbers. He's not the smartest player.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 09:30 PM ----------

**** these refs.