Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

15 hours ago, TheItalianStallion said:

Not sure how I feel about this win. This team plays well at times, but is flat during others. I'm wondering who the real Wizards are.

this team really hasn't played well since the all-star break

even in the victories, there are problem signs everywhere.  I'm telling myself repeatedly that they are merely saving something for the postseason

• Like 3

Wizards needed to win more at the start of the year so they could rest some of the starters towards the end of the year. Now they are fighting for a top 3 seed which could have been avoided. Hopefully next year things are more stable at the start of the year compared to this year.

• Like 1

On a different note, is that Christie Winters Scott a regular for Wizards game?  She was great in the booth... not just the optics (like Buck and Phil were joking about.)

That is one heckuva even handed home announcer crew, they werent just blindly blaming the refs but putting it on the players.  I am thinking Jason Smith block with body contact and OP foul on Hardaway Jr where she made the comment about his footwork allowing THJr to get to the baseline.  

I love the attitude Beal brings... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

On a different note, is that Christie Winters Scott a regular for Wizards game?  She was great in the booth... not just the optics (like Buck and Phil were joking about.)

That is one heckuva even handed home announcer crew, they werent just blindly blaming the refs but putting it on the players.  I am thinking Jason Smith block with body contact and OP foul on Hardaway Jr where she made the comment about his footwork allowing THJr to get to the baseline.  

I love the attitude Beal brings... 

She does Wizards pre & post game shows sometimes, never heard her with the commentatingh crew before

Like I said before, the team needs to consider shutting him down for a while.  Walls injury isn't something they can ignore without consequence and they need him at 100% for the post season.  Messing with foot injuries is playing with fire.  

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Like I said before, the team needs to consider shutting him down for a while.  Walls injury isn't something they can ignore without consequence and they need him at 100% for the post season.  Messing with foot injuries is playing with fire.  

Agreed. Seeding is much less important than his health. We get swept by the top 3 without him (maybe not Toronto cause they are out bottoms, but still)