Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

If the Wiz got officiating like this at the Phone Booth, I could live with this garbage on the road. But the Wiz get treated like the road team at home. Wall gets half the calls ****ing Smart gets, much less Thomas. Horford gets to walk his screens 10 feet while Jason Smith gets hit with a moving screen when he brushes a guy. 

Quit leaving the guy behind the arc. This offense is basically Dukes offense. Dribble drive and kick to the arc. 

And anotjer garbage call. While team gonna have 4 fouls by end of 3rd. 

And shockingly the Wiz are in the penalty and the Celtics have 2 team fouls. 

Edited by Popeman38

And Wall gets mugged without a call. You can call this one early, Wiz have no chance with the calls leaning so heavily in one direction. 

Gortat-3

Morris-2

Smith-2

Bogs-2

Oubre-2

Again, no call. 

Horford throws Wall into Thomas and WALL gets the foul? **** outta here. 

Edited by Popeman38

Gortat is an absolute bum. Not sure he can start much longer. It may not be his fault because he's probably gassed from the heavy minutes but it is what it is. Not sure he can start come playoff time if it's a matter of fatigue. Not going to get fresher as the games get more intense.

Smart way inside the restricted area.... 

Gonna end up giving up 90+ pts in the 3rd qtr

Need to send a goon in to hammer Smart. Flopping ass ****. Flops should be technicals, fines, suspenions. Ruining the game. 

Edited by STBonecrusher21

17 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

I think reality needs to set in that the starting five aren't going to play like pre-All Star break any more so simply putting them all in and assuming we'll cut into a lead isn't the case. Gotta start mixing and matching with Bogs etc. when we're down.

I've been feeling the same way since the second Toronto game when I saw how well Jason Smith and Mahimi looked with Wall on the floor.

Also, why does it seem like Otto Porter is our best rebounder man... He always seem to be in the position. I don't know what's up with our other bigs.

And now Wall is limping. Smh.

24 minutes ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

Youd think we were on the 2nd night of a b2b...

The problem is that the Wizards have been playing like this for a while now.  Tired or not.  They were like this following the allstar break when they had as much rest as you'll ever see in a playoffs series.  They seemed to rebound during the road trip, and then fell right back on their faces. 

This game had nightmare written all over it... and reality is worse than I expected.  At this point I'm just hoping they can turn it around before this slump turns into a first round exit in the playoffs.  This version of the Wizards isn't winning a seven game series against any playoff team.