Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Dude it's just some lame bull**** from the mind of a teenager. It's probably more some 15 year old suburban Nikki Minaj fan bull****. It's beyond lame. We would have moved from 12 year olds naming the team Wizards to 15 year olds naming it Ballers. I would be beyond embarrassed to call them my team.

These things I know:

Wizards sucks

Ballers is epically bad

If Bullets isn't an option they need to go military with the name. Something partriotic, something badass

The new jerserys are pretty sweet, a huge upgrade.

I love both of the secondary logos (the DC and the one with just the red,white, and blue ball). I think those should have been the primaries, or at least taken the new ball logo and developed it more to become the primary.

Ballers - what is this a name a 12 year old who likes NBA Street Volume 2 came up with?

facebook thumbs up

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 05:36 PM ----------

If the new logo is enough to make me want to kick a baby in the face, "Ballers" would make me want to powerbomb an entire maternity ward.

nice....powerbomb the maternity ward....I like it!

new jerseys are sick. wanna get one but afraid that we're gonna have a name change too. Like how we phasing out the ugly wizards logo. I does look putrid, but at least it's not on our jerseys any more (right?). Doug gottlieb just put out his big board. Derrick Williams at 7.

I like Washington BombSquad

Washington Snipers

Washington Soldiers

Washington Renegade

Soldiers has always been my suggestion. I just think it would be so easy to come up with a badass logo. Plus it reps the Army, hooah.

Nice, all this means is they will look good losing and never winning a championship in the top heavy NBA.

Thank you for your biannual Wizards-related post. We've been waiting so long for it and your opinion means so much to us.

Anything Wizards related wouldn't be complete without GoSkins561's driveby. You must live a miserable life to bother hating on something you apparently "don't care about".

EDIT: Actually, the only other thing missing is Chipwich reminding us how old he is and how he's been rooting for this team for 30 years and we should all shut up.

Edited by No Excuses

Those new jerseys are so amazing. Definitely something to be proud of. Hell, I might even consider purchasing one of the away jerseys (no awful "Wizards" in the name).

Now I can't wait to see the name change. I understand if they want to go back to Bullets... with the history and good will... but if they're changing the name completely, I hope they stick with the DC theme (like Nationals and Capitals).

Edited by sly

Anything Wizards related wouldn't be complete without GoSkins561's driveby. You must live a miserable life to bother hating on something you apparently "don't care about".

EDIT: Actually, the only other thing missing is Chipwich reminding us how old he is and how he's been rooting for this team for 30 years and we should all shut up.

I saw the Bullets championship!!! Live!!! LIVE I TELL YA!!!! Bow down before me. My memories as a child 30 years ago trumps your nonstop Wizards devotion today!!! Did you see Wes Unseld play? No? YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

P.S. John Wall is Prius. I sat courtside!!! COURTSIDE!!!

I wonder if being a witness to the Bullets championship makes him feel special and any future Wizards success threatens that in some way? On some sort of subconscious level.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.