Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

my thoughts prior to the game...

My thoughts for tonight: Wall and Beal will have to be big time tonight if the wizards are to win. Lots of point and a good fg%, which for them is a rarity to occur on the same night. If they click on offense we have a chance, if they don't the Raptors will win easily.

Wall 8-16 (.500) 26points

Beal 12-21 (.571) 28points

Thanks for coming through tonight Big Panda and Johnny Max!  Needed them to be big and they stepped up and took Toronto's heart. 

my thoughts prior to the game...

Wall 8-16 (.500) 26points

Beal 12-21 (.571) 28points

Thanks for coming through tonight Big Panda and Johnny Max! Needed them to be big and they stepped up and took Toronto's heart.

wow, did not realize they each nearly dropped 30. awesome showing

Edited by Yng Lady88

Whaaa....? You mean giving Porter significant PT and putting Pierce at the 4 was effective against one of these perimeter-oriented teams? Say it ain't so!

Seriously, did Wittman really think that this was some ace to be kept hidden up his sleeve for the playoffs that would take the league by storm, like the NFL Wildcat from 2008? Going small is the norm for a lot of teams.

But enough of that, I don't want to be too hard on him at this particular moment. Great performance by Wall, Beal, & Porter, but really the whole team deserves props.

Pierce was such a huge get. He's brought out the killer in Beal. I've never seen that kind of edge and intensity from him before. He looks like he hates Lowry. Pierce and Nene and Golden and Humphries have done a lot to establish a ruggedness and swagger for the team. Even Porter is playing with emotion.

This is fun.

• Like 1

Pierce was such a huge get. He's brought out the killer in Beal. I've never seen that kind of edge and intensity from him before. He looks like he hates Lowry. Pierce and Nene and Golden and Humphries have done a lot to establish a ruggedness and swagger for the team. Even Porter is playing with emotion.

This is fun.

I don't know wasn't there a video a long time ago where Bradley Beal appeared to be telling Drummond some angry stuff?  If memory serves "if you touch me again I'm a beat your ass" or something along those lines. lol

• Like 1

I don't know wasn't there a video a long time ago where Bradley Beal appeared to be telling Drummond some angry stuff?  If memory serves "if you touch me again I'm a beat your ass" or something along those lines. lol

yeah that was back during the Team USA tryouts I think.