Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

This is the silliest game. That jump ball was absurd.

Also Buck is cracking me up with his commentary.

And then Noel got hurt. This is a disaster of a game for Philly.

They need to get some legitimate talent around Noel ASAP. His body language is pretty bad out there. The lack of competitiveness of the team is killing his energy and spirit.

Feels kind of like Otto checked out of this game. Not getting any touches and not looking for his shot at all. He's just rebounding and playing defense and waiting for the clock to run out.

I think Otto needs to start and play with Wall to be effective. He's just not a part of the offense at all when he plays with the reserves.

Bynum is kinda fun to watch.

He's putting his guy on skates every half court possession.

Only works because it's Philly though.

Charlotte has 53 points with 8 minutes left in the game. Remember when BS told us they'd improvised more than the wizards in the off season? lol

Between the Hornets and his favorite baseball teams implosion, him getting banned is such sadness. He was an annoying ****er but it would be so nice to feed him crow right now.

So the team is going to peak/gel at the best time?

Gortat/Seraphin/Humpries/Nene/Gooden

Pierce/Porter/Butler

Wall/Beal/Sessions/Temple

I feel like at the Guard, Post and Swingman there is enough depth that whomever is having up or down nights can beast...

Did y'all know The Bullets shot a franchise record shooting percentage last night?

Damn, Gortat with a little 18-7-6-4 last night.

And little more consistancy from Beal who scored at least 15 points for the 5th straight game.

Oh and thank you Magic!

No issue at all. Pull hard for our boys and we can get back on the "fire Wittman" plan when it's all over.

I just get worried that with our W/L record being better than last year, and the chance that we'll make it to the 2nd round....Wittman + EG will be back. 

Wizards should take a page from the Warriors organization and just cut ties with the coach...no matter what the star player thinks. 

• Like 1

I just get worried that with our W/L record being better than last year, and the chance that we'll make it to the 2nd round....Wittman + EG will be back. 

Wizards should take a page from the Warriors organization and just cut ties with the coach...no matter what the star player thinks.

This is beyond my control and I'm not gonna get caught up thinking about while we're beating the brakes off of the Bulls.

Barring a complete embarrassment of a showing in the first round, they're both coming back. Ted talks like a innovator and one willing to take risks, but he has a history of being pretty damn conservative with coaches & GMs.