Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The NBA needs to fix their officiating issues.

It's insane how much the Bulls are allowed to get away with. I don't normally blame officiating, and I don't here either(game was still winnable)but the only reason the Bulls are remotely competent is because refs let them grab push and shove to their hearts content. It's just stupid.

I still think we're the better team. It basically took Dunleavy having the game of his life and us making dumb mistakes just for them to barely win.

I'll say it again. What they did is not sustainable. We nutrilized augustine. And we made some adjustments on dunleavy but too late in the game. Should have that sured up now. What else do they have??

Still confident going forward.

Edited by STBonecrusher21
  • Like 1

The problem is we go through way too many stretches of absolutely terrible offensive play. Like the ball just being passed around the perimeter with no rhyme or reason to what we're doing. We need to be more consistent at working and getting good shots. The Bulls on the other hand, especially in the 4th quarter, seemed like every possession they got an open shot.

Nene owes the entire team an apology. If he gets suspended he might have let the bulls back into the series. Stupid ass is always injured and just when we start liking him again he ****s everything up.

Even without Nene they should've won. I mean how many goddamn times is Noah going to get away with illegal picks? Nene was pretty much rendered useless when they refused to call any fouls committed against him anyway. And for **** sakes if you're going to kick one out of the game kick them both out.

Even without Nene they should've won. I mean how many goddamn times is Noah going to get away with illegal picks? Nene was pretty much rendered useless when they refused to call any fouls committed against him anyway. And for **** sakes if you're going to kick one out of the game kick them both out.

And people wonder why everyone thinks the NBA is rigged.

The problem is we go through way too many stretches of absolutely terrible offensive play. Like the ball just being passed around the perimeter with no rhyme or reason to what we're doing. We need to be more consistent at working and getting good shots. The Bulls on the other hand, especially in the 4th quarter, seemed like every possession they got an open shot.

Offense scored 98 points on the #1 defense. The problem was letting one of the worst offenses score 100. The defense sucked tonight.

• Like 1

I don't think the NBA is full on rigged but I do think the refs get mandates to allow certain teams to get away with a little bit more in order to keep viewer interest high. The best teams still win out in the end but why else would a marquee team like Chicago be allowed to play the way they play? It's certainly not pleasant to watch.