Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

So we're missing 3 of our best players, but they wouldn't have made much of a difference in this game??? Some of yall stay on that Debbie Downer steez 24/7.

one of them is pretty injury prone, so you can't really count him. And honestly, after watching this crap for 4 years it gets tiring. The highlight of the Wizards for the past 15 years is getting a #5 seed... kinda hard not to be disappointed.

So we're missing 3 of our best players, but they wouldn't have made much of a difference in this game??? Some of yall stay on that Debbie Downer steez 24/7.

They most likely would make a difference in this game. Undoubtedly the would. In the long run, no, they won't, because this team and franchise is flawed.

I'm sorry but it is hard to be rah rah Wizards when year after year we are at the bottom. I'll continue to watch but it gets frustrating continually watching garbage.

I hope we win the Eastern Conference. I bought the damn NBA package jesus, even though I live on the west coast and have to DVR most games.

one of them is pretty injury prone, so you can't really count him. And honestly, after watching this crap for 4 years it gets tiring. The highlight of the Wizards for the past 15 years is getting a #5 seed... kinda hard not to be disappointed.

Take the two best players off any team. What do they look like? Wall and Nene are far and away the two best players. Nene and Okafor at the 4 and 5 is a damn good pair.

Why are we shooting so many threes? Is that the only thing we're looking for?

---------- Post added October-30th-2012 at 08:45 PM ----------

21 of our 58 shots have been 3 pointer attempts. thats about 36% of our shots. Cleveland has 12/58.

---------- Post added October-30th-2012 at 08:48 PM ----------

Now its time to let Crawford loose. I expect him to take at least 15 shots in the 4th.

Edited by Thinking Skins