Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Looks like nba.com internationally is a couple minutes behind. I am in a Middle East location and some drunk arabs just started a karaoke party in the room above me... at 430 am...

Friggin karaoke man.... I just don't get the fascination.

I'm checking in only to say **** Wittman. Pierce, Webster, and butler have all sucked badly. It's not just this night either. Paul isn't even trying to play up tempo. He's barely even running. Dude looks like dirk running the floor. And Webster and butler plain suck. Why is Otto getting less time than a guy signed this morning. I hate this man.

But hey, let's celebrate that wall had to follow up a 43 min game with 48 min and overtime game just to beat Charlotte. The only way randy is leaving is if we boo him like we booed blatche

God darnit Wall, why'd ya have to will us to victory? Every win makes Wittman that much more secure.

It's just mind-boggling that Butler got so much PT. It cancelled out whatever enjoyment I got from the win and made it easy for me to root against the Wiz. Barring us ripping off a big winning streak right now, I will continue to do so.

Only 9 games in 19 days to close out the schedule. @Houston, @Memphis, Atlanta, & @Cleveland are the only tough ones left. We get Philly twice and both NYC teams. We should finish with 46 wins. Surprising given our collapse. It's a testament to how good the start was.

A good coach gets this team to win 53 or 54.

uhhhh so i turned it off after we went down 4 with less than 20s, WTF happened? lolol

me too. I stormed away from the TV set disgusted and later my girl came upstairs and told me' "boy did you miss it! wall was unstoppable and the Wizards won in double OT!" talk about feeling like a chump.

I'd like to apologize to the gods of sport, Big E, Wes, Earl the Pearl and Bernard King for my behavior. it won't happen again.

go bullets